Baby Do You Love Me?

All characters belong to JK Rowling. Draco did not join Voldemort for the battle of Hogwarts in this story, he fought for the school.

The Students who returned for their 8th year threw a party/funeral/remembrance thing for everybody that they had lost the previous year.

Since it was the Christmas Holidays and Hogwarts was basically empty they managed to sneak in some Alcohol. The end result? Everybody got seriously drunk. Some drunk to celebrate and some drunk to forget, either way they were wasted. The party went on for ages and the 8th year common room was a mess.

One by one they all went to bed until it was only Harry, Hermione, Ron, Blaise, Pansy, Draco, Seamus, Dean, Neville and Ernie left. Draco hadn't touched the alcohol but he went along with them anyway because what else was there to do? And maybe just maybe he wanted to spend a little more time with Harry. 

"Who's up for a game?!" Hermione yelled loud enough to wake the dead, giggling in the process.

"I'm in" they all yelled back, everybody trying to jinx each other.

"Jinx, Double Jinx, under roof, bounce back no returns." rocked around the empty common room.

"Race you to the nearest empty classroom" Hermione called as she tried to run to the transfiguration classroom just down the hall, the problem was she just kept falling.

By the time everybody got there it was probably a good 15 minutes later and they were all puffing.

"Now some of you probably haven't heard of this game because it's a muggle game but we are going to play it anyway, everybody sit down." Hermione said as she went around and pushed everybody still standing over. Satisfied that everybody was sitting she continued.

"We are going to play Baby, do you love me? The rules are: everybody has to sit in a circle and one person is to be "It." "It" picks someone in the circle, sits on their lap and says, "Baby, if you love me, just give me a smile." The other person has to respond, "I love you, baby, but I just can't smile!" If they crack a smile when they say it, they become "It." If they don't smile, the person in the centre has to pick a new lap to sit on and try again." She beamed at them and Draco rolled his eyes, of course it was going to be something like this, but everybody was so drunk they didn't care so he played along with it.

"I would like to be 'it'." Seamus yelled out and walked into the middle, falling over and landing on dean who giggled.

Seamus battered his eyelashes at him and gave what he thought was a seductive smile.

"Baby, if you love me just give me a smile" He whispered creepily in his ear.

"Baby I love you but" Dean's face broke into a huge smile and he started laughing, rolling on the floor.

"You're in!" Seamus yelled excitedly and stood up and walked back over to his place.

When Dean finally managed to control himself he went and plonked himself on Hermione's lap wrapping his arms around her.

"Baby, if you love me just give me a smile" he said resting his head on her shoulder. Having played this game many times and being a pro at it, Hermione kept a straight face.

"Baby I love you but I just can't smile" she said and Dean sighed before standing up and moving over one so he was sitting on Neville. He didn't have to say anything before he smiled.

"Ha you're in" he sighed happily before going back to his seat.

Neville got Blaise to smile who got Ernie. Ernie walked around the room looking for a victim and his eyes fell on a nearly asleep Harry. Harry was drunk but not nearly as drunk as everybody else and he was beginning to get bored with the game and seriously thinking about calling it quits, he kinda just wanted to be alone so he could be alone with his thoughts. Therefore he was very surprised when Ernie sat on him.

"Baby if you love me just give me a smile" He said lounging on Harry, draping a leg over Harry's arm and giving him pleading puppy dog eyes, it looked so ridiculous that Harry couldn't help but smile.

"You're up" Ernie said pushing him up and taking his place.

Harry sighed and went and sat on the person closest to the door so he could make a quick escape when he was put out of his misery.  That person just so happened to be Draco Malfoy. Yeah they made up after Draco refused to join Voldemort when he called out his name but still and also he might have the tiniest crush on him. Possibly. Harry sighed.

"Baby if you love me just give me a smile" he said looking up at Draco with big emerald green eyes.

Draco fought with himself for a minute thinking of what to do, Harry was so close and it would be so easy to kiss him, and Harry wouldn't remember it in the morning anyway. Should he or shouldn't he?

Before thinking better he crushed his lips against Harry's and kissed him, putting all his longing and wanting into it, Draco had wanted to do that for a long time. Harry gave a gasp of surprise before kissing him back with equal longing and wanting. Harry ran his hands through Draco's hair and Draco pulled him closer letting out a small moan. They only pulled away when Ron yelled out from across the room. "Get a room lover birds" he said smirking as Pansy handed him the money. He may be wasted but not enough to forget a bet, Pansy just looked annoyed.

Draco blushed before he looked back at Harry who quirked an eyebrow at him and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to leave?" Draco nodded in reply allowing Harry to pull him up before running out the door.

"I do love you baby" Draco said laughing as they ran

He thought that Harry wouldn't remember anything in the morning. He was wrong.

Sorry for any mistakes in this my laptop is being stuffy. Also good news! I have finished the first chapter for the greater good, I just have to edit it. so I will have that up this weekend.

keep reading

XOXO Taynado