Dare

All characters belong to JK Rowling

This is technically not a request but I did get the idea from @ILuvHippos2Much whom sent in a request that is a lot like this. Therefore this chapter is dedicated to  ILuvHippos2much for the awesome idea (I apologize for not writing the actual request).

If you like it please go and thank them.  

Harry was curled up on a couch in front of the fire, when Hermione walked through the portrait hole looking a bit flushed.

"Harry! I've been looking for you everywhere" she exclaimed.

Harry gave her a puzzled look "What do you mean? I've been here all day" he said. That was true, he hadn't felt the common room, he had been doing his homework.

"Oh, right, well we're playing truth or dare with the Slytherin's and we wanted you to join" Hermione said. Harry sighed

"Do I have to?" He asked

"You need to get out and about Harry, you can't stay in Gryffindor tower forever you know" she stated

"I go to classes. That counts" Harry really didn't want to go play truth or dare or do anything really. "Please don't make me go" he practically begged.

"Harry, you are going to come and play truth or dare, now move" Hermione commanded. Harry would thank her later for this (she hoped).

He stood up "fine, where are we going?" he asked.

"Outside, it's really nice and warm today and we decided not to waste it" she said pulling him out into the hallway.

She started to run and Harry had to speed up to keep up with her. By the time they got there, they were both flushed and breathless.

"Finally, took you long enough" Ron said as they sat down. Harry sat next to him and Hermione sat on his other side.

Harry looked at all the other players, there was: Seamus, Dean, Neville, Ron, Hermione, Blaise, Pansy and Draco. Harry did a double take when he saw Draco. He was not expecting that. From what the others had told him, Draco had been trying to avoid the whole school just like Harry was, just maybe for different reasons. Hermione stood up and gave everybody 2 drops of a potion before sitting back down again.

"Ok guys, we're going to play truth or dare, everybody take a shot of Veritaserum so we know you're telling the truth, let's play" Hermione said raising the small glass hers was in to her lips.

"Wait, how did you get some?" Pansy asked in surprise before Hermione could drink it. "It's not very common is it?" she said when everyone gave her questioning stares

"I may have asked Professor Slughorn for some so I could 'analyse it'" Hermione smirked.

"Wow, I would not have put you down as a girl to do that" Pansy said and Hermione beamed at her. They both raised their glasses to their lips but before they could drink, Neville spoke.

"Wait, what happens if you refuse to do something?" He asked innocently and a groan went around the room.

Hermione thought about it for minute before responding. "If you don't do a dare or answer a question you have to go and declare your undying love to Professor McGonagall"

Everybody nodded, there was no way any of them where going to do that, McGonagall would kill them. They all swallowed their potion.

"Right let's play, I'll go first" she cleared her throat and looked around the room, looking for a victim. "Dean, truth or dare?" she asked. Dean gulped.