15~ Danger, is my middle name

I looked at Tim, my face a bright red. It was probably about the same shade as Jay's. "I'm not even going to ask what you would have done if I wasn't here." He said, shaking his head.

"Move, sideburns." A female voice said from behind Tim. "I want to see what's going on in there!"

"Sideburns?" I asked, backing away from Jay like nothing had just happened. I smiled and looked from Jay to Tim.

"No, Tim." he said with a small grunt as he moved out of the doorway. A girl with bushy red hair stood in his place.

"Hmmm... Tim.. care to explain this strange girl?" Jay asked looking at the dark haired man.

"Simple. You have Ali, and now I have Nora." Tim replied. "Besides, she insists on learning about me, and doesn't stop asking questions that will get her in trouble with you know who."

"You don't have anyone, Timothy." The girl, now identified as Nora, said, crossing her arms as she shook her head. "I'm just here because I choose to be."

I looked at her, confused as to how Tim had found her. He had been looking for me; had he found her instead? Was she someone that he knew from a while ago, like college? And what had she even been doing with him, wherever he'd been? "Earth to Alexsis." I heard Jay say, waving his hand in front of my face. I shook my head. "You certainly are spacing out a lot today, Ali"

"She's probably going into thought about what you just did." Tim laughed.

"Shut up!" Jay called loudly. "You shouldn't have walked in at that moment!" He blushed a dark shade of red.

"What would you have done if I didn't." Tim asked with a small chuckle.

"Enough, you two." I called. "We're not going to get anywhere with you two acting like children." I gave an apologetic look to Nora, as if saying 'Sorry about all that.'

Nora shrugged, as if to say 'It's fine.' as she walked in. She sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me and Jay. "So.... what are you two doing with Tim? What's your guys' deal? Sideburns told me about the whole Marble Hornets thing... Still gotta watch the videos..." she trailed off. "Anyway, what part in this do y'all play?"

I looked at Jay as he looked at Tim. There was an awkward silence until I finally spoke up. "I'm here because I want to help my brother." I said with a quick look out the window. "I know, somehow, I can get him back to normal."

"Normal? None of us are normal." Tim scoffed. "Anyways... where were you, Ali?"

"I found myself in Rosswood, Tim. Why, where were you looking for me at?"

"Places. At least I was looking." He grumbled, looking away from us.

"Well. This is certainly a cheery group." Nora stated, the sarcasm thick in her voice as she looked at each of us. I gave a scoff and nodded

"You'll get used to it if you're with us long enough." I stated glaring at Tim.

Nora laughed. "There's no 'if' about it, Alicia or whatever your name is." she stated simply. "I ain't leavin'. I'm in too deep to turn back now. I'm in this for the long run."

"Well, since you're here for the long run, that's Jay, and I'm Ali." I looked at Nora, then over to Tim. "And I can tell you already know Tim."

Nora nodded. "As well as you can know a guy you just met a few hours ago."

"Trust me, Nora. I've only been here for like maybe two days, but I'm used to this already." I laughed. "Besides, I'm sure you could take either of them down if they made you mad, or if they got out of line."

Tim gave a soft chuckle with a small cough mixed with it, as if something had happened before they got here. I glanced at him, curious as to why he was acting so strange. "I'm fine, Ali." he responded - my guess- seeing how I'd looked at him.

"You're only laughing because you know that what Alisson over here said about me taking you down is true." Nora said with a small chuckle, her broad grin seeming to give some hidden meaning to her words.

"Woah... did a girl show Tim who's boss?" Jay asked with a laugh. I rolled my eyes at how childish these two guys could be.

"Jay, even if she did, it just shows that we have another strong person. If she can keep him in line, then she can keep you in line." I reminded. He blushed lightly realising, what I meant.

"Well, since you're here for the long run. Welcome, Nora," Jay stated. I rolled my eyes slightly and gave a small chuckle. "To our little group."

"Our dangerous group." I added.

Nora gave a laugh and a slight smirk. "Danger is my middle name."