3~ whos jessica and who are you?

~~~~ (video)~~~~~

A man stood there next to an older version of the boy from the video. He had on a hat atop a head of blondish brown hair. "Alex i thought maybe we could go site scouting for your movie"

Alex looked at him "well how far is it" he asked while walking down towards a white car.

"Its not super far... Maybe a half hour away at the most," he said as alex opened the door. "We can split gas money if you need to."

Alex looked at him. "Well what does it look like" he asked leaning on the door.

"Kind of like a school but more like a large apartment complex."

Alex sighed then got inside. "I'll see what my schedule is and ask Tim if he can come too."

Something appeared in the background and it began to glitch out. Thats where it stopped.

~~~(end of video)~~~

"If that was alex then that must have been part of the crew. So if i find them then ill find him right?" I asked myself taking the tape out of a camera i found on my bed.

I picked up my stuff and hurried out to my car ignoring the fact that it was like 2 in the morning. With a quick yawn i got into the car.

"Hey!" A voice called as i closed my door. "Were you staying here?" I rolled down my window to see a man with blondish brown hair similar to the one on the tape.

"I was ya why" i asked pushing up my glasses. "And why the camera in my face"

He looked at his camera and pointed it lower down towards my car. "Sorry I'm doing a thing for my school and i got hotels/motels." He admitted though it seemed to be a lie. "And I've been staying here too have you seen a girl named Jessica at all?"

I shook my head no. "Sorry i was just headed to the park to meet a friend. Maybe shes there" i offered. He nodded. (Yep going to the park at 2 am smart idea ali)

"Your headed to rosswood? At 2am. No offense are you crazy!" He said looking at me.

"How do you know the park name and everything" i challenged after a quick cough.

"Because i just got back from there and its no place to be when its dark." He e said pointing the camera back at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll tell you if i see her...um"

"jay " he responded.

"if i see Jessica ill tell you jay" i called starting up my car and pulling out into the traffic.