2~so many questions... no answers

I soon gave up on the thought of sleeping. I watched as the clock on the side desk changed from 11:20 to 11:21. "Come on just one night of sleep please" i muttered.

BANG! Something hit the wall next to mine. it hit again as i sat up quickly. "Im not hearing things again" i mutter quickly getting up and pulling on a blue and purple sweater.

As i placed my camera around my neck i heard mutters from the room and more banging. Slowly i opened the door and walked over to the next door. "Are you ok buddy" i called.

There was no answer so i knocked on the door. "Anyone in there" i asked twisting the doorknob slowly because of yet again no answer.

As i opened the door a crack i noticed a person in a dark yellow almost orange hoodie, fumbling with something by the bed. I released that he was messing with a safe. I walked in to see if i could help. "You need some h..."

I stopped talking as he looked up. He had on a black ski type mask with a red frowning face on it. "I... Sorry i didn't mean to..."

He pointed at my camera. "But thats my camera I'm safe wi..." I coughed twice then finished my sentence. "With it,"

He pointed at it again then pulled out a tape. it was a single camera tape labeled A. Krailie. "Is that from my house" i asked backing up stifling a cough and knocking the door shut with my foot.

He seemed to chuckle as i coughed again then tossed the tape at my feet. "Why are you giving me this"

A single word came out from behind the hood and mask. "Remember" he whispered then seemed to smirk while walking over to the window which was open a crack.

"Who are you" i asked lightheaded. He placed one finger up to his frown of the mask. He picked up a small camera then left quickly like he was fleeing from the scene of a crime.

"Who was that and how do i know what he was doing here." I asked myself going over to the safe typing in a random set of numbers. Of corse it was locked and stayed locked.

"Why was he getting into here and whats on this tape with a label" i got out of the room shutting the door and going back to my room. The clock said 12:45 am, which meant it was morning and that i had gone another day without sleep.

"I'll update YouTube later" i muttered twirling the tape between my fingers. "Maybe his is a clue to where i need to go next"