8~ Confusion and more

I walked into the room that Jay was staying at. “So explain what all’s going on." I demanded. "Otherwise,  I'm going back out there to find my brother again"

“Your brother? He's missing?” Jay asked, looking at me.

“Well he was, but I found him, then I lost him, again..." I cut off. “Maybe you know him.. Actually, I'm sure you know him. I mean, you guys did a video with him for college.”

“Alex? Alex is your brother?" Tim asked loudly. “You're a Kralie?"

“Ya, Alexsis Kralie.” I said with a nod. I pushed up my glasses some and looked at them.

“Kralie,” Jay repeated making me nod. “You found him. How?"

“Following tapes.” I said, holding up one of the tapes. “And the hooded man, all while trying to find you guys to help me find him,  or just find him by myself."

“Should we tell her?” Jay asked looking at Tim. Tim nodded, leaning against a wall.

“If not then she would find out the hard way anyway-  when he’s either holding a gun to her head or hunting her down for knowing too much."

“A gun? Alex wouldn't hurt a fly." I said defensively. I crossed my arms, looking at the two men. “You have to be lying, it can't be my big brother Alex. And he especially wouldn't hurt me."

“You’d be surprised. I mean, he burnt down my apartment." Jay said. “He shot at both of us."

“And, ” Tim added. “Hid information that could help us help not only him, but myself and Jay as well.”

“That still don't sound like Alex." I said with a shake of my head. “Unless you have proof, I won't believe you."

“Proof? You said you saw him. Did he recognise you?” Tim asked pointing at me.

“Well... He hasn't seen me since I was about 7." I replied, looking at the ground. “So, I honestly didn't think he would. But the answer is no. Not really, anyway."

“Did he act defensive?” Jay asked. Slowly, I nodded yes.

“If you need more proof, just look up his movie. That's what we named the Youtube channel with all the proof on it." Jay said, placing a camera on a tripod in the corner of the room. “But that's only if you want to know the truth.”

I groaned, stressed out on who to believe. Did I trust my gut and what I knew about Alex, or these two who seem to know more about my own brother. I shook my head though; I knew I had to go watch the video’s if I wanted to know the truth behind what was going on. “Fine. I’ll watch the videos.” I paused, then continued,holding a finger in the air. "And if you're right, and I mean IF, I want to help you guys try to get my normal brother back.”

“Works for me.” Jay said, looking at Tim.

Tim looked at me and sighed. “The more the merrier, I guess” He sounded sarcastic, making me roll my eyes. I used my phone to watch the videos. After 52 episodes, I gave in. The truth was, Alex had changed. And I had to get him back.