4~ park at 3 (real smart idea)

i pulled into the nearest park around 3 but stayed in the car until it hit 3. i looked around after digging around and grabbing a flashlight from the glove box. i smirked as i thought. Jay told me not to go at 2 not 3 in the morning.

i noticed something as i shone the light towards the dense woods of rosswood park and began to walk that way. though i did want to go look at the park itself i went to the woods first.

the trails seemed to be not kept well and many of them had grown over. I tripped as there was a flash of color in front of me like someone was running. "HEY WAIT" i called chasing after the person. they lost me as they ran away from the trails and i let out a sigh. i had the strange feeling of being watched so i looked behind me and screamed as a tall faceless thing that looked like a man stood in the distance. there was buzzing in the air and i felt sick to my stomach

i let out cough after cough and felt the sticky metallic taste of blood in my mouth. i fell to the ground again as ai got up to run. my head pounded in pain as the being got closer. my mind began to wander but i focused to stay awake and not pass out from the pain.

suddenly all of it stopped and the being disappeared after i shut my eyes tightly. a kind hand reached down towards me but i quickly knew it was just a hallucination because i could see noting but the hand. could the person have also been one of my hallucinations? i thought to myself as i forced myself to sit up wiping my mouth off from the blood. the sky was beginning to lighten up so i knew it was close to 6 maybe 5:45 if i was lucky.

"i hope i can get back to my car" i muttered standing up and looking for my flashlight. i could not find it anywhere. did i drop it back there when i first tripped? i asked myself mentally, after that i continued down the trail towards where i came from.

i found my way back to my car and fought to open my door where i found my camera that i swore i had around my neck when i first came here. "what is going on here... and does this have anything to do with me and posibly Alex?" i asked opening the door and realizing that i had blood on my hands because it stained the door handle.

I looked at the woods hoping to never go back in there especially after everything that just happened. but somewhere in my gut i knew that was wrong especially when i saw Jay pull into the parking lot with another guy driving.