6~ I FOUND YOU!

Authors Note: the editing and Alex is brought to you by one of my now official wattpad Besties FOREVER... @RubyRedRose1207. She is also going to help me with the rest of this posibly. so Enjoy chapter 6 ~Ali_4_later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. Almost as if.. as if  he had forgotten. "Alex don't you remember me?" I asked. Alex opened his mouth to reply, but broke off as  we heard a loud snap of a twig near us. I jumped to see the same hooded man from the hotel.

Alex seemed to notice the look on my face, whipping around and looking at the man. He grumbled, moving into a defensive stance as hoodie rushed at both of us. I squeaked as Alex was tackled to the ground. He fought his way on top of the hooded man and began to yell. I couldn't catch much of what he said, only small things like 'Following me' and 'interfering'.  He struggled to stay dominant, but the hooded man soon broke free.

As Alex got back up, I realized that a tape had fallen out of his pocket. Curious, I bent to pick it up. As my fingers brushed the plastic, someone  grabbed my hand before I could grasp it.

"What do you think you're doing?" Alex said, slight growl in his voice. I looked at him wide eyed as he released my hand and picked up the tape, and slipping it back into his pocket. "Especially being out here so early in the morning...Ali."

I smiled a little. "I might want to ask you the same thing...Alex." I said, mocking his tone. His mouth twitched a little, seeming to form a small smirk, amused. I held back a laugh as best as I could.

“That is for me to know and for you to wonder” he said. A small chuckle exited my lips. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm as another snap of twigs brought my attention towards where i had come from. I heard the voice of Jay talking to the guy who he had arrived with.

“wait where are we going?” i asked looking at him wide eyed again. he looked at me and pushed up his glasses.

“you ask too many questions” he stated that small hint of a smirk gone.  I nodded a little and smirked.

“you did too Kralie” I said with a matter of fact tone. I followed him through the bushes and down an old, untended, and dirty trailway. “you never answered where are we going? and why are we hurrying away from Jay and that other person he was with?”

Alex suddenly stopped, whirling around to look at me. "I'll say it one more time, Ali." His tone was cold, emotionless. "You ask. Too many. Questions. It would be good for your health to stop. Before you get yourself into trouble. Understand?" He stared at me, waiting for an answer, I guess.

I stopped myself from asking another question and nodded “I guess so.” He nodded a little and continued down the trail. Branches wiped my face as we continued down the path. Below my feet dead leaves crunched loudly. Then, I felt someone else grab my arm and rip me away from Alex’s grasp. I felt myself tumble down and Alex's voice above me, calling my name. The hooded man now was running in front of me, almost like he wanted me to follow; like I had to.

“Probably not a good idea...but follow him, Ali” I said to myself, taking off after him.