5~ Dont you remember?

I watched as they came out. each of them had a camera on them. "i thought i told you not to be out here" Jay said looking at me.

"no you said at 2 am, i came here at three and i am NEVER! going back" i stressed the never and pointed at the woods. "NEVER going back in there AGAIN!"

Jay rolled his eyes looking at the other man. "Do you think she saw it." he asked in a low whisper.

"whats it, because i hope IT is not who i just saw in there and almost may i remind you DIED in there because of." I began to get back in my car as they began to walk towards the woods. "wait your not going in there are you." i asked shaking at the thought.

"uh ya" the other one said. Jay looked at me as he said it.

"but your not going to come were fine with that." he said pointing the camera at the woods and with that they walked inside following the poorly maintained trails.

"I don't wanna be here all alone." I muttered walking back to my car. I tried to scream as someone grabbed me but a gloved hand was put over my mouth. thoughts began to go though my mind. 'oh god I'm going to die, this person that is holding me is going to kill me.' then an idea popped into my head and i bit into the glove. the person holding me quickly let go and i ran into the woods, hoping they wouldn't follow me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" i shouted hearing him follow me. i hid beside a bush as he began to pass me i noticed it was the same person who was invading the room with the tapes in it. "the hooded person" i gasped and got up thinking he had passed by.  i saw him up ahead and he turned and saw me. he seemed to want me to follow him or at least come with him but i knew better. i was on a mission, i had to get out.

I took off in a sprint the other way, not the way i came in but the left of that. "oh god I'm gonna die." i said between gasps of air. suddenly i felt myself collide with someone who grunted and fell on the ground. i looked up to spot a tunnel and on the ground was a guy with glasses and a striped sweater. 

"what's the matter" he said getting up and dusting himself off. "you look like you've seen a ghost."  i looked at him, his glasses were similar to mine and our hair was almost the same color only his was a short guy cut. 

"A...Alex?" i asked. he looked at me and seemed to glare.

"how do you know my name, i don't know you." he stated.

"because, if your Alex Kralie" his glare intensified when i said that. slowly i got up and looked at him. "then I'm your sister." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the gif explains almost all my friends reaction to this. and its Alex and Jay ^w^