Ashonté

"Saucin' Saucin' I'm Saucin on you. I'm swaggin' I'm swaggin' I'm swaggin' oh ooh . I'm ballin' I'm ballin' Iverson on you."
     Post Malone /  White Iverson

Ashonté.

"Marten? Why were you late?"

"Why was I late? Do you know how much mothafuckas been out there? And you ask me why I'm late! I be having to go through the hunger games just to get to yo class." Marten said causing the class to erupt in laughter.

Marten was the ultimate class clown.

After the class settled down class started. Today they were working on Math Projects with a partner. Ashonté was partnered with a girl named Salom.

"Hey.." Salom spoke while looking at Ashonté "I like how you dress."

Ashonté looked down at her outfit. It was black boyfriend jeans, a white and peach kimono, and a white tank top. She wore her white vans and had diamond studs in her ears.
"Thanks."

The two worked and shared a couple of laughs. Towards the ending of class they exchanged snapchats and kik usernames.

"See you tomorrow" Salom waved as she walked out the classroom. Ashonté gathered up her books and put them in her bag.

"Aye.." She looked up and saw a darkskined boy with tattoos and one of those Thot haircuts. Almost every single boy in school has them, so they all starting to look the same.

"Yes?" She responded while putting her bag on her shoulders. The boy just looked and shook his head "Nevermind." He said walking away.

Okay...

Ashonté hated when people did that. If your going to speak or say something, say it. Don't just say Nevermind and walk away.
"Hey!" Ashonté shouted while catching up with the mystery kid.

He turned around and nodded while walking. Ashonté fixed her bag and went along beside him.

"What'd you want?" She asked him

He shrugged "Nun."

Ashonté rolled her eyes "Stop doing that." She responded as they turned down a hallway

"Doing what?" He asked looking down at her. He's about 5'8 and she's 5'4.

"You know...That thing. You always say nothing or Nevermind when you speak to me. It's like you shutdown after a while."

He shrugged and stopped at a classroom door.
"It's nothing really."

"Well at least give me your name." Ashonté said impatiently

"Kozart." He responded while opening the door "This is my class. I gotta go." He said while walking in and shutting it. Ashonté stood there in confusion. She shrugged it off and walked down two more halls before she reached her class.

"Ashonté your late."

**