Ashonté

"So what you finna do?"

"I have no idea. I'm not going back anytime soon though."

"You have to. You can't just up and leave your family like that, nor can you just drop they ass like you did us."

Ashonté looked up at Kodak. "You know I didn't mean it."

"Here you go with that lying shit. Both me and you know that you was deadass." Kodak said while rolling her eyes. Ashonté lifted her head off Kodak's lap and rubbed her temples.

"I came over to apologize. I felt bad for what I did. I shouldn't have blown up on y'all like that."

"It's Cool, but me forgiving you is the easiest thing ever. Now Treasure on the other hand, gone give you a run for your money. You already know how that's finna go."

"Yeah I know, she can't be that mad though. The least she can do is try to understand where I'm coming from."

Kodak looked at Ashonté with a stale face "Sometimes I wonder how you could say the things you do. We have known each other forever, you KNOW Treasure. That bitch almost blew your motherfuckin' house down after you kicked us out."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I'll drive you over to her house but I'm not getting out. If y'all end up fighting, that's between you and her. I'm not breaking it up either. Settle that shit yourself. We too old for this middle school beef."

"Alright that's cool." Ashonté said while stretching and getting up off the couch. Kodak grabbed her keys off the coffee table and the girls left, heading towards Treasure's house.

Ashonté leaned her head against the window and watched and cars past by. wRoNg by Zayn ft. Kehlani was playing. This was her favorite song. She sung along softly to where Kodak couldn't hear.

Kodak looked over and saw Ashonté mumbling to herself "Bitch shutup yo ass cannot sing."

Ashonté looked over at Kodak and stuck up her middle finger. She ALWAYS hated on Ashonté's singing.
"Fuck you."

Kodak shrugged her shoulders and turned the volume up.

After nearly twenty minutes of traffic, the girls finally made it to Treasure's house. Kodak pulled up behind a red bmw with a black stripe going across it.

"Oh Hell Nah. Back outta this shit."

"Fuck you mean back out?"

"Put the damn car in reverse and back the hell out of the yard. This shit was a shit up. Should've never came from the get-go."

Kodak meam mugged Ashonté snatched the key out the egnition. "Shutup. You always act like this when something don't go as planned. Okay Kelly here, so what? It ain like they gone jump you or something."

"You tweakin' onna kid." Ashonté said while straightening up her shirt. "You never know what they got planned. Ion fuck with Kelly and both yall know that."

"Stop being a bitch and getcho ass out my damn car. I KNOW yeen scared of them. Come on now Ashonté." Kodak said while getting out the car and shutting the door. Ashonté slowly got out the car and stretched.

Kodak knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"I hope they don't come open it." Ashonté said.

"Shutup. They better answer, that's a waste of gas. Speaking of, I want my damn gas money."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Somebody needs to hurry up with this door. My legs getting tired."

"Lazy ass .." Kodak mumbled. Ashonté overheadd what she'd said and stuck up her middle finger. Just when Kodak was going to speak, the door finally opened.

"Hey yall"

******

❤ , Sorry for the late update y'all. Forgive me 🙏. I've been a little busy these past few months. Stay tuned ! New update next week !!