Ashontè

(Johawna in media)

Ashontè tried on a long sweater like tan colored cardigan. It was on the sale rack for $11.98, the original price was $20, not that bad.

"Ashontè girl that's cute. It fits you well!" Johawna said. Kodak was leaning on a clothes rack rolling her eyes and smacking on her gum.

"Thanks boo." Ashontè said while giving Kodak a sly look. Kodak shrugged and went to play on her phone. To make things alittle less intense, Ashontè grabbed the nearest thing she could find and handed it to Johawna.

"This would look so cute on you!"

Johawna looked at the piece of clothing. "A lingerie set?" She questioned. Kodak let out a small laugh as Ashontè's cheeks flushed red. She didn't even bother paying attention to whatever she grabbed.
"Uh yeah. Maybe Elizabeth would like it?" Ashontè said referring to Johawna's girlfriend. It was the quickest excuse she had thunk of.

Johawna held the piece of clothing against her slim body "You think so?"

"Oh I know so."

Shrugging, Johawna walked over to the fitting room area and went inside to try it on. Kodak busted out laughing after Ashontè blew out a loud puff of air.
"Kodak why you gotta be so mean? She ain't even say nothing to you!"

"She said hey."

Ashontè rolled her eyes "You so damn ignorant."

"You know how I feel about shordy. If I feel like she goofy I'm not fucking with her. Point, blank, period."

"Whatever." Ashontè said while unlocking her phone. A few minutes later Johawna texted her and told her she needed some help.

"I'll be back. JoJo needs some help." Ashontè informed Kodak.

Kodak made a stank face "Why she texting you? The fitting room is right there."

Ashontè waved off Kodak and walked over to the fitting room area. Johawna kicked her foot out in order to help Ashontè find her, which failed.

"Damn JoJo you trying to bust my knee open?" Ashontè said while catching herself from falling. Johawna opened her door and laughed.

"I'm sorry!"

Ashontè looked at Johawna, whom body was perfect. Slim but curvy, short with tannish brown skin. This was probably Kozart's new type. Just thinking about it got Ashontè heated, she should've dropped him the day she met him.

"So what do you think?" Johawna asked while smiling. She twirled around in the mirror to give a better view.

"Johawna.."

"Is is that bad?"

Ashontè shook her head no. It actually fit her perfectly. There was no doubt that Elizabeth would enjoy this!

"It's perfect JoJo! Elizabeth would love to see you in this."

"Really?" Johawna questioned while running small hands down her body, shaping out her curves. Ashonté rolled her eyes at shook her head. Minus the fact that Johawna was beautiful, she had the perfect figure, but yet she still felt insecure. It's girls like this that made Ashontè want to have a fit. There are millions of girls who want JoJo's shape, including Ashontè.

"Yes really JoJo, it fits your shape."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes child, if that wasn't the case I wouldn't have picked it up!" Ashontè said while smiling, knowing it was a damn lie. Johawna smiled and started to say something until Kodak came marching over.

"Johanna? Joanne?"

"It's Johawna."

"Yeah, your girlfriend is waiting for you and Ashontè its four thirty, we gotta' go so we can get ready." Kodak said while grabbing Ashontè's hand.

"Oh did I mess up you guys plans?" Johawna asked while waving for her boo to come over. Kodak rolled her eyes and started smacking on her gum again. She always did when she got irritated or annoyed.
"Yu-"

"Oh no, you're fine girl!" Ashontè interrupted while elbowing Kodak in the arm. Johawna's girlfriend made it over and introduced herself to Ashontè, since her and Kodak already had a run in.

Kodak reached for her keys out her back pocket. "Ok nice meet and greet. We gotta go."

"But what about my -"

"Yeah it's cute whatever bye!" Kodak said while walking off. Ashontè shook her head in disbelief and said a proper goodbye to Johawna and her girlfriend.

"Kodak you so damn sicknen!" Ashontè ranted while catching up with her bestfriend. "You and I both that was not necessary."

"Ok and?"

"You a hater!"

Kodak rolled her eyes and unlocked her car door "Lie again. Hate on what? Yeah ok, she's pretty and? Her girlfriend ain't all that."

"You cannot be serious." Ashontè said while laughing.

"Deadass. I mean I don't care if you like girls cause I like to get my share too, but if you gone do that, get a cute one." She said while cranking up the car. Ashonté looked at her bestfriend and shook her head.

"Let's just go home."

***

A/N Yes I know I'm SUPER late publishing this, but I kind of forgot about it to be honest. I was busy with school stuff and what not. I hope you understand. Thanks for staying with me! ❤

-Britt💎

(Check Out My New Book Ebony The Black) make this a new hit!

Next chapter's sneak peek coming soon!! Be on the lookout ..