Ashonté

"He's cute." Kodak said while pointing out some random guy off her Instagram timeline. Ever since Ashontè told Kodak about the meet with Kozart, she'd been trying to get Ashontè into dating again.

"Nope." Ashontè shook her head.

"You wanna be a lonely coon for the rest of your life?"

Ashontè stale faced her bestfriend.

"What? I'm stating facts. I can DM him and set up a date!" Kodak said while tapping on the DM button.

"Yeah right. I'm pretty sure it ain't that easy." Ashontè said going into her bathroom. Kodak brushed her off and began to text the guy. He seemed nice and looked very handsome. Kodak told him about Ashontè and he agreed on a double date. It was kind of easy to set it up, hopefully nothing goes wrong. Ashontè came out of the bathroom and laid down on her bed.

"Cancel your plans tomorrow, you have a double date." Kodak said while smirking.

"With who?" Ashontè asked while raising her right eyebrow.

"Mr. Handsome."

Ashontè threw her head back in disbelief "Oh no.."

"Girl you'll be fine."

"I know cause I'm not going. Me and Johawna are going shopping tomorrow." Ashontè said while turning on the TV. Tonight was movie night, and a bunch of scary movies were on. Even though Ashontè always got paranoid after watching scary movies, she enjoyed them.

"Who is Jo and Hawna? What they gotta do with your future husband?" Kodak said while smacking her lips

"It's Johawna (Joe-Hawn-Nuh) and she's a good friend of mine from work."

"She bet not think for a second she gone take you away from me. Matter of fact, I'm coming with you and if I don't like her then you cut her off." Kodak said shrugging while texting on her phone.

"And who are you?" Ashontè joked.

"I'm Kodak, your one and only best bitch. I'ma check every girl you link with and if Ion like em they gone."

Ashontè stale faced Kodak. "Since when you became in control of the people I hang with?"

"Ever since Kelly and Treasure. Plus, I been warned you about Treasure. Did you listen? No." Kodak said while rolling her eyes. Ashontè couldn't clapback because it was the truth. Kodak never really favored Treasure. The only main reason she stuck around when all your girls were together was because of Ashontè and Kelly. When Kelly and Treasure showed their true colors, it was done and over.

Kodak never had beef with Kelly until she learned how she did Ashontè.

"I'm not going on that date Kodak."

"Yeah you are, so be prepared. We leaving at six thirty."

Ashontè flicked off Kodak and got under her covers. It was 10:45 and the scary movie marathon was just beginning. Tonight was going to be full of screams and paranoia.
"You really gonna watch this nasty shit?" Kodak asked. She was not a fan of scary movies.

"Yup!"

"By your damn self."

Ashontè rolled her eyes at Kodak "You so scary that it don't even make sense."  Kodak shrugged and signaled Ashontè to scoot over in the bed.

"You scary too. Everytime something unexpected happens you damn near shit yourself. Then catch yourself calling me four-thirty in the morning crying saying you scared and paranoid"

"Not true."

"Mhm alright. That's whyyou gotta dead body hanging outside your window..." Kodak said, making Ashontè quickly turn towards her bedroom window.

"Now you know nothing ain't hanging outside m-"

"BOO!" Kodak yelled, scaring Ashontè. Kodak laughed as Ashontè slapped her arm.

Ashontè pulled the covers over her some more and turned off her TV. "You get on my nerves you know that?" She said while flicking off Kodak.

"I love you too"

**