Styles stomp?!?!?!

Hullo everyone welcome to another segment of 'Im kind of pissed'

Ok fist let me do a few little side notes before I start first the topic I'm talking about today I'm not positive if it's true or not it's mostly based off of some stuff I read and watched on the internet, second if your a one direction fan I might diss them a few times if you don't feel comfortable with this I suggest you don't read it but... I would appreciate if a few of you read this cause I kind of want to know if it's true or not.

Ok so now that that's out of the way I'm just gonna rant now...
I was just casually browsing on Pinterest when I found something interesting. So it was a post talking about something called 'the styles stomp' it was basically saying that Harry had started doing the lucker stomp and calling it the style stomp...ok so I'm a huge fan of Mitch lucker and when I first saw this naturally I was angry, I mean the lucker stomp was Mitch's signature move and harry just comes along and starts calling it his own.

By the way for all of you who don't know Mitch lucker was the lead singer for a band called suicide silence he passed away November first, 2012 due to injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident the night before. He also had a wife and daughter and was over all a great man.

Anyways let me continue so I was really angry because 'the styles stomp' is kind of ruining Mitch's memory. I mean I understand it might not have been intensional it may not even be true, but if it is Mitch is a legend and he can never be replaced.

Ok I'm done for now...please if anyone knows about this tell me about it I want to know if it's true. if I've insulted or offended you in any way I'm sorry I'm just trying to express my feeling please don't give me hate. And RIP Mitch Lucker

Ok cya my fuzz balls
Book gerk✌️umm...geek✌️