Owww

Hullooooo
Guess what! I injured myself!!!! Well it's not that bad, I just scraped my knee badly, heh I'm kinda overreacting oh well.
So anyways I was sliding in a softball game (and god knows I an a terrible slider) and u slid into second and got a small scrape which wasn't that bad I forgot I had it after awhile, then like three mor innings into the game I was stealing a base and slid into second base again and I could tell I hurt my self cause my knee felt like it was bleeding, but I continued running anyways so I ran to third and had to slide again but that one wasn't that bad and I ran home and got a run yayyyy! So I got to the dugout and checked my knee and it was this huge scrape that was a gross purple color and was bleeding a little so me and my two friends went to the med kit. They tried to use disinfectant spray on me. I literally ran/limped away from them. So we compromised and used disinfectant cream, it felt ok for about a minute then I stung like heck for the rest of the game.
Now it looks like a wet bruise and I was wearing fuzzy pants and ended up getting fuzz in it, so right now I'm trying to pull the fuzz out of it and it huuuuurrrrrrrttttttttsssssssss!!!!!!!! But don't worry I'm listening to twenty one pilots blurry face album on repeat and watching attack on Titan, there comforting meh.

Yah so that's it,
Byeeeee
Book geek👽
Mutated smiley face (:::::::::::::::