Chapter 15

Wally's POV

"Batman said you can't see her yet because she might not be ready for visitors." Suggested MM as we all sat in the living room. MM and Superboy holding each other on the couch, Aqualad standing; Zatanna, Rocket, and Robin near the TV, and me tuning back and forth.

"No, Batman wouldn't keep us from her unless something was wrong or she needed some time alone." Robs shot back. We all looked at each other, this was one of the worst days ever.

"I needed to see her now!!!" I finally snapped, breaking the silence. "I don't care what Batman says, I need her now." Then a voice of sorrow and request yet powerful spoke form be hind me.

"And that is why the Batman is allowing you to see her." Before another word from Bruce, I ran to her.

I then stopped dead in my tracks. Jade was there with GA. They both seemed worried.

"There he is, come here." Jade whispered to me. I went to the pair, both seemed to share the same fear. "The only reason she is in there is because of a small potion, but it's almost out. She needs the permanent antidote. And fast." Jade continued as I looked at GA first after she finish.

I nodded knowing the importance of who else this effected. "Ok, what do I need to do?"