Chapter 5

Wally's POV

Did I just say that out loud? Crap I never mess up like that!

"Earth to Wally we are leaving." Rob told me as we walked to the Bio-ship. MM and Zatanna were talking up a storm with Superboy not far behind them. His face told us that they were talking about girl stuff. Aqualad and Aquaman were speaking in Atlantan so we didn't know what was going on. The rest of the league was with each other talking with Batman.

"Wally are you ok?" Rob asked me when we got farther down the hall. I shook my head yes and we then parted by force on my part.

"Alice-" I herd a voice speak but was cut off by another one.

"Don't use that name. You lost that right a long time ago when you left me to get these." the one voice said as I turned the corner to see Arty with Cheshire. Arty had marks up and down her back and legs from what I could see. Before I realized what happened I hid.

"Artemis I'm... I didn't... I'm sorry..." Cheshire said talking her mask off. She had sad look on her face but still had those cold eyes looking to see who was watching before she shocked me. "Dad is after you... he wants you to go back but is scared that you will piety your team. So he wants them out of the picture."

"Why are you telling me this?" Arty asked as they both sat down in the hall way.

"I thought you should know before we kill dad once and for all" she told the love of my life. But killing her dad was a little dark.

"Lets do it!" she said with an evil look on her face. She got up and help Jade up. They walked right past me and both looked into my direction but shrugged it off and walked. This I must tell the Bat.