Chapter 8

MM's P.O.V

I was just walking with SB and all the sudden we here GA and The Flash talking, well more like screaming and Uncle Ollie just flat out made Wally angry. And that is hard.

"MM, did you here what GA said about Wally and Arty?" SB asked me as Wolf walked up to us, followed closely by Aqualad and Zattana.

"Here what you guys?" Ze asked us and SB just depend his frown.

"I would rather not share..." he trailed off. They both looked at me and I shrugged. Both Ze and Kal gave me understanding looks of Earth confusion.

"OK. thank you for your help Superboy. If you think of anything else tell myself or Batman, please." Kal told us and ran off with Ze. So with that SB and I walked off, leaving me thinking of what truly happened.

Wally's P.O.V

..."Guy's I love him and I truly want to be happy without people telling me what i can and cannot do. so just shut up and let me love someone, and that someone is Baywatch!" She screamed at them and ran into my arms crying.

"... I will never break your heart..." Backstreet Boy's played on my phone as I hugged her back.

"Um... Arty, you butt dialed me..." I told her blushing as my Uncle smiled at me and GA fumed.

"Oh... Sorry Wally but I don't have my phone- THE TROLL!!!" she screamed as her smoky gray eyes narrowed. she ran off to find Rob. I smiled and shook my head as I looked at our mentors and just seeing an angry GA scared me more than the Bat-glare.

"Wally....Ugh...R-run!" Barry told me as he lost grip on Oliver. and that's what I did, I ran...

Sportsmaster's P.O.V

*In an old warehouse* (I know what your thinking, I know its a stereotype but it does the job.)

"Oh Artemis you think you could get away, even on such a memorable day? Ha no my dear, you know it is time to see Cameron once again... Mwhahahahahahaha...."