Chapter 2

Wally's POV
"Oh...Um...well..." I just didn't know what to say with Green Arrow looking at me like he wanted blood.

"Well get on with it boy!" he cried.

"Oh, Wally and Arty kissed." MM said nonchalantly for the second time that day.

"WHAT!!" everyone, meaning the Justice League members, screamed causing Miss M to turn into her Megan form.

"WHAT DID YOU TEACH YOUR NEPHUE!!! THAT ITS OK TO KISS EVERY GIRL THAT HE SETS EYES ON?!?" Green Arrow yelled at The Flash.

"NO!" Arty and I screamed at them causing her to blush and look down at the ground smiling.

"What? I thought we talked about this. No boys!" GA said pouting.

"Well, I love him! Plus what are you going to do, kill him? If you do I'll go back! You think I won't, then you highly doubt what I will do!" she screamed at her uncle. When she said "I'll go back!" that caused him to turn pale and most of the other leaguers to go the same color. What is that about?

"Arty? What's going on? what do you mean by 'Go back'?"

"Wally-"

"Don't Wally me tell me!"

"My dad, mom, sister... SPORTSMASTER, HUNTRESS, AND CHESHIRE! THEY ARE MY FAMILY! Now you know and you never will want to speak to me again. So-" I tackled her as a bomb went off sending the Leagues flying back. What was that?

WHAT WAS IT? WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF? COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR OPINON! LOVE YA ALL,
ADDYKIN