Chapter 11

Most of the time I don't write my comments before the thing you all care about, but I had a crazy idea that I need a partner. I am not specific on the requirements but I need someone that can write male POVs. I am rusty on that side and feel like they are not as well as I thought. I will be asking for a Chapter 12 submission by any and all of my amazing readers. You will have your very own OC added in as well. The dead line will be November First. Thank you all and let's get on with the show.

----------------------------

Wally's POV

"Bio ship is prepared for departure Wally." MM told me as I finished grabbing my gear and turning my goggles on. "Hey, we will bring her home." She told me placing her hand on my shoulder.

"That's the hope." I mumbled just enough so she could leave but no, Conner had to show up.

"Don't think like that. She loves you and you love her. We will bring her home. It's not just a hope." He said angrily to me causing my brain to hurt a bit. MM just looked at us feeling the tension arise in my room like a tornado just came trough and swept us both away.

"Your right." I finally said get a shocked look from SB not because he was right but because I stood down and stopped being stubborn. "Lets go save Arty."

Artemis' POV

Breath just breath... Was all I could tell myself as another hit was taken to my face. Then a kick to my already bruised stomach. When will he give up?

"Now tell me!" He screeched making the cloud of bats above us to disperse. I coughed a little tasting the sensation of blood coming up as well. He stood there looking at me waiting for my move, my play. I read him like a book already knowing what was to happen if I didn't answer, the punishment was one I could live with. "Fine, but just remember you asked for this." He walked over to me then drug me over to my bed and slammed my weak body into a wall. The only thing holding me up was his arms pushing against my wrists. Then his lips touched mine and before I knew it, I was kissing him back. My childhood crush, Cameron or Icicle Jr., just kissed me. "Now, tell me?"

I thought this over for a minute, I nodded. "I will join you, we will destroy the Justice League." He smiled and kissed me again I just went with it and soon it became more lively then a childish kiss.

Cheshire's POV

All I could see was the trade off of a shiny liquid between Savage and Sportsmaster. He smiled and gave it to Icicle Jr. who drank it and mouthed a thank you. Whatever that was it was bad news real bad.