Chapter 1

-(Y/N) P.O.V-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Every one shouts. Completely shocked I stand there in my home. I rush over to Anju and hug her.

"Thanks guys!" I shout. Everyone was happy to see that I was happy. Little did they know I wasn't really happy. I was turning 18 today. I mean yea I'm happy I'm getting older but... Today is one of the saddest days of my life.

(Flash back)

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!
"Thanks mommy! Thanks daddy!" All my friends, family was there for my birthday! (By the way your 8 years old) I run up to my aunt.
"Aunt Jenna! I'm glad you could make it to my birthday!"  She bends down and hugs me.
"Me too! Happy birthday! I got you a present! Would you like to open it?" My eyes sparkle.
"Yes pwez!"  She hands me an average sized box. Wrapped in beautiful light blue wrapping paper. I carefully unwrap the paper, not ripping it once. After I got the paper off i excitedly open the box to see a cute stuffed bear. I grab it from the box and squeeze it.
"I love it! Thank you!" I hug aunt Jenna and proceeded to make my rounds. I got so many new toys and clothes. But my favorite was the bear. Something was special about it. Every time I hugged it I got a warm feeling. Everything was going great! Until we heard a knock on the door. My mom goes to answer the door. When she opens it she's immediately stabbed in the chest. My eyes widen in horror and sadness.
"M-mommy?!" She was laying on the floor, a blood puddle surrounding her. I to run to her but my dad puts his arm in front of me.
"D-daddy! W-why is m-mommy-" he interrupts me with his shouting.
"Jenna get (Y/N) out of here!" She picks me and my teddy bear up and runs out the back door. She runs far into the woods and sets me by a tree.
"(Y/N) please stay here. No matter what you hear! You stay here! Always know when you hug your teddy bear you'll be hugging me." She kisses my forehead and runs away. I wait there and I could here screaming and swords clashing. I was scared to death. I was sobbing into my knees and was rocking back and forth. It had been awhile and all the screaming stopped. It was so silent. The wind wasn't blowing, no birds chirping, no animals running around, only the trees blowing. Aunt Jenna told me not to go back but it was getting dark and it was cold. I stood up hugging my teddy and walking the other way. Away from my house. I walked for a long time and was lost. But some how I ran into a odd looking tree. It was tall and had hole going down into it. I looked into the hole. It was pitch black and looked like it could go forever. I leaned in to inspect closer. I got to close and fell in. I was screaming and crying. I was thinking 'this is how I die! Your stupidity killed you!' I hug my teddy before passing out. When I woke up I was in a warm bed and had people surrounding me. My eyes shoot open and I lay there stiff on the bed.

"Hello... Can you tell us your name?" I just stared. Not moving, not blinking. She waves her hand into front of me and I snap out of my trance.
"Miss are you okay?" I nod and sit up.
"Where am I?" She pats my head.
"One of my friends brought you here. He said you was just laying in the woods."
"Oh ok... Well nice to meet you- uhhh... What's your name?"
"My names Annie! Nice to meet you! May I ask your name?"
"Oh it's (Y/N) (L/N)!" I give a big smile.
"That's a pretty name! Any way may I ask... Why were you in the woods?" She gives a questionable look.
"Well I was a my birth day p-party... And m-mommy and d-dadd-" I started to break down in tears. She hugs me.
"You don't have to tell me if its that bad..." I hug her back burying my face into her chest. She strokes my hair telling me everything is okay. Even though it's completely not. After getting calmed down she takes me to the room I would be sleeping in. It was really nice of her to let me stay in the inn. The bedroom I was going to sleep it was nicely decorated. Light blue sheets, dark blue walls. It was lovely. She lays me in bed and puts the covers over me. She kisses my forehead and walks over to the door.

"Good night (Y/N)..." She closes the door behind her. I lay on the bed and began to cry into a pillow.
"M-mommy..... D-daddy...." I eventually cries myself to sleep.

(End flashback)

Ever since that day my birthdays were the worst days of my life. Every birth day I would lock myself in my room. I don't talk much... I have nothing to talk about....

While everyone was partying down stairs i laid in my room. I didn't want to speak to anyone. I wanted to sleep. Laying on my bed I look out the window. Termina was a very beautiful place.. I mean almost everything. The moon above Termina is kinda creepy. But other that that its beautiful. I look off it in distance to see two white dots. At first I didn't know what it was. I looked closer to see a figure standing in the distance. I quickly shut my blinds.

"Weird... Maybe it's just my imagination." I quickly get underneth my bed covers. Anju opens my door and notices that I'm trying to fall asleep.
"Good night (Y/N)..." She shuts the door. My eyelids started getting heavy and I fell asleep rather quickly. Let's just say I had a dream of cake and ice cream.

-----------------------
Okay then!!! I did et! I decided to make a fierce deity fanfic because there's not many out there.... So here and this to the list! I really hope you liked it! Anyway stay fluffy little bunnies! Peace!!