Chapter 10

(Y/N) P.O.V

~Dream land~

No not again. I won't take it! I can't take the muffled screams! The smell of blood makes me want to throw up! These chains that rips off my flesh! Why am I hear again?! Is every time I fall asleep this is gonna happen?!

"Majora wake me up!"

I shout but no one listens. The only sounds I hear is muffled screams and chains clicking against the wall.

"Fierce deity!"

I try pulling on the chains but they won't budge. I slump against the wall and close my eyes. I breath in and out heavily. I'm going insane. I have to get out! But how do I wake up from the prison?!

"Oh sweet (Y/N)... Why must you be so troublesome?"

I snap my eyes open and snicker. Majora standing there and staring at me coldly.

"What do you want this time?"

He crosses his arms and chuckles.

"Well since Fierce Deity knows that I'm after him it's no use in hiding. I'm gonna use you some more."

I gulp at the word 'use'. He goes to touch me but I jerk back and hiss.

"Don't you touch me!"

He grabs the chains and breaks them from the wall. I had terror and fear in my eyes. I could feel the colour drain from my face. I stayed sitting but wanted to run. He angrily grabs my neck and lifts me off the ground. I struggle for air but his grip only tightens. I started to see black dots from lack of air. He throws me at the wall. I hit hard and I coughed up blood. There was a warm red liquid running down my chin. I was breathing heavy and struggling pick myself up off the ground. As soon as I got on my feet he grabs my arms and you hear a big snap. I scream out in pain and he only laughs. I fall to the ground clinching my arm. Tears were rolling down my colour-less cheeks. His dark laugh rung through the room. It echoed off the walls and into my ears. I was biting my lip to not scream out in pain.

"P-please stop..."  I whisper.

He lifts my bloody chin to look at him. My vision was blurry from the tears.

"I love how Fierce Deity is having to watch all of this right now..."

I shake my head and let out loud sobs. He takes my broken arm and lifts me off the ground. I yell at the pain. A sword appears in his hand. My eyes widen and I start to struggle. He chuckles darkly and stabs the sword through my stomach. I cough up blood all over the walls. Red spatters were everywhere. It practically was dripping from the walls. I fall to the ground clinching my stomach with my one good arm. He throws the sword to the side and bends down to me.

"See you in your next dream."

With that he vanished. I lay there on the cold stone floors crying and losing a large amount of blood. There was a puddle of warm red liquid surrounding me. My hair was drenched in sticky red blood. My eyes were clouded over with pain. All I could do was wake up from this nightmare.

"F-fierce Deity please wake me up!"

~Dream end~

I wake up crying and screaming. I feel something warm hug me. I look up and see Fierce Deity. He looked upset. I go to hug him but pain shoot through my body. I let out a whimper and Fierce deity strokes my hair.

"Don't move your in bad condition."
"What do you mean-"

I look down and see my broken arm and stabbed stomach. I was drenched in my own blood. I start to panic. Fierce deity looks me in the eyes.

"Don't move. I'm trying to heal you as much as I can. If you keep moving its not gonna work."

His voice was calm but stern. I listen and try not to move. He puts his hand over my stomach and I hiss in pain. He shushes me and I hold in my yells and screams of pain. I bit my lip preventing me from screaming. A white glow comes from my cut. I look at Fierce Deity and see his eyes were closed. All my pain was numb now. I feel like I could get up and run five Hundred miles. The glowing stops and he opens his eyes. He removes his hand from my stomach. The cut was completely healed. But there was still a scar.

"How did you-"
"I used my life force to heal you. Sadly I can't heal your broken bone. I used up way to much power to heal it. Maybe tomorrow I can. But for now you need sleep."
"But I-"

He gives me a glare and I look down.

"But what if Majora comes back? I don't wanna go back there!"
"I'll protect your dreams tonight. Just sleep."
"Okay thanks..."

I kiss his cheek and close my eyes. I was laying in his lap. Surprisingly he's comfortable! He's squishy like a baby kitten! Well when his armour is off. Which by the way I've never seen! He's always wearing his armour! I sigh and try not to think to much about today. I fall asleep in a light restless sleep.

--------------
So much blood... Another depressing chapter... I'm so sorry ;-; But all this is leading up to some major shiz! Things is about to go down hill! But don't worry there will still be romantic fluff in the story. I'm working on some Gravity falls fanfics! For all you dipper lovers there will be a fanfic! If you love Bill cipher there will be a fanfic for that as well! Yes! I'm promoting my other stories! I'm bad I know! Okay I'll stop ranting. Stay fluffy little bunnies! Peace!