Chapter 13

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Dream land)

I take a deep breath. The cold air tickled my skin sending goose-bumps to crawl all over my body. The tip of ears and nose were red and cold. My fingers and toes were numb and freezing. I run in an unknown place I've never been. I was scared and frightened and had nowhere to stay. My pupils were small and my breaths were quick. I was running from something... Or someone. They were fast and quiet. The only nose they would make is the little pats against the ground as they ran. I was tired and needed a break, but I wasn't going to let anyone catch me! Strands of hair fall in my face and tickle my nose. I didn't pay any mind to it though. I was just concerned that I get away from this thing! I was in a town that seemed to be abandon. Street light were on and lights in houses were on, but no people was in sight. That made me very uncomfortable. I look behind me and see two dark (e/c) orbs getting closer. I let out a panicked breath and turn back around to focus. My feet were slipping and I started to wobble. My balance got thrown off and I fall face first into a icy sidewalk. I hit so hard the breath gets knocked out of me. There was a crushing feeling in my chest. I gasp for air and cough up blood. It hurt to breath. It hurt to do everything. My lip was busted and bleeding. I sit up and grab my head. I had this terrible headache from the fall. I shake away the pain and get up. I was about to take another step but I feel hand on my shoulder. I feel icy breath on my neck and heavy breathing behind me. I swallow the lump in my throat and close my eyes.

"W-who are you?"

My voice was quiet but scared sounding. They turn me around and get close to my ear. They're body had a dark cloak over it. I couldn't see who it was.

"You already know me." They whisper.

My eyes widen and I almost choke on my own spit. I back away from the person standing in front of me and cover my mouth.

"W-WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!" I shout.

They chuckle and throw away the cloak on there body. Tears started spilling from my eyes in fear and confusion.
(H/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, a wide smirk on there face. It was... Me. 'I' started to take steps forward.

"I'm the monster that's inside you. I'm every fear you've ever had. I'm the thing that keeps you up at night. I'm the evil coursing through your veins. I'm the monster that makes you have the urge to kill the ones you love most. I'm the reason you have a thirst for blood and flesh. I'm the monster that needs to be let out. I'm the reason your parents are dead. I'm the reason you have thoughts of killing yourself. The days you just wants to end your life. That's all me."

'I' start to laugh insanely and clutch 'my' stomach. Tears of blood spills from 'my' eyes. Dark blood drips onto the pure clear, glistening, ice beneath 'me'. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't work. I just stood there watching 'me' go insane. I take a big gulp and whimper. 'I' stop laughing and get the really freaky smile on 'my' face. 'My' teeth were sharp and ready to ripe into flesh. I start to back away, but 'I' kept getting closer.

"You only being scared of me makes me stronger." 'I' say.

I stop moving and stood my ground. I take a deep breath and put my arms down. The wind blew through my hair making it blow to the side. 'I' walk straight up to me and smile widely. 'I' get close to my ear and whisper.

"You should've ran while you had the chance." 'I' coo.

I feel a sharp pain and look down to see a hole where my heart should be. My chest Starts to spew blood like a fountain. I look up to see 'Me' holding my heart. Blood spews onto 'my' face. It trickles down onto the ice below us. I turn pale and I stop breathing. My vision became blurry and I fall onto the hard ice below us. A pool of blood surrounds me as I lay there. 'I' bend down next to me and drop the heart 'I'm holding'.

"My turn into the world."

A dark chuckle rings through the town before everything becomes dark.

(Dream end)

Evil (Y/N)'s P.O.V

I open my eyes and sit up quickly. I look down at my hands and smile evilly. I'm finally free. I control your body now miss goody two shoes. I look around the room I was in and smile.

"Dark and bloody, I like it."

I was chained up to a stone wall and had a broken arm. I roll my eyes and needed to find a way out. Then I remembered that cute elf. BEN I think his name was.

"BEN can you come here?" I yell.

I wait a couple of seconds before hearing footsteps draw near the door. The door open a crack and reviles BEN standing there. He spots me and his red eyes widen in shock. My appearance is a little different from (Y/N)'s. I mean yea, I'm in her body, but I'm darker than her. Instead of shiny (h/c) hair, I have dark (h/c) hair. My eyes can switch for colors red, black, white, and dark (e/c). My teeth are sharp and I have dark circles all the way around my eyes. My finger nails are long and black. My voice is also a little more demonic than (Y/N)'s. He walks inside the room and scratches his head.

"Am I imagining this?"

I shake my head and smile at him.

"Nope! This is all real! I just casually took over (Y/N)'s body!"

He steps over to me and holds his hand out. I gladly except and get pulled up off the floor. He unlocks the chains on my wrists. He studies me very closely and was trying to fit the puzzle pieces together. I giggle and wave my hand in front of his face.

"Earth to BEN! Are you there?!"

He quickly snaps out of his trance and grabs my waist. He pulls my close and smashes his lips onto mine. My eyes widen but I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss back and he seemed startled about it, but he didn't mind. I was just laughing on the inside! (Y/N)'s having to watch all of this. She's in love with Fierce Deity, but kissing another man.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"No! Stop!" I yell.

I close my eyes and let tears fall. I was trapped inside my own body. I see everything she sees. It's painful to watch this! I know she grinning and laughing right now. I can feel it. My body floats in a world of black. Nothing but black. The only light is what she's sees. I don't know how I'm going to get out and warn Fierce Deity! I can't... That's the problem. I don't even know how all this happened! First I was in a dream and then the next minute I'm watching her kiss BEN! It's frustrating! I just want to run into Fierce Deity's arms and kiss him! I can't do that now! W-why can't my life be normal?

Don't worry Fierce Deity... I'll fix things. I swear!

---------------
Okay, I know what your thinking!

"OMG! THERE'S A EVIL (Y/N)?!"

Why, yes there is! Plot twist! I needed something interesting! So there you have it! A relationship with BEN Drowned! I knew I had to add a kiss with BEN! Who wouldn't want to kiss BEN? What do you think Fierce Deity will think? He'll probably be mad... We shall see~

Omg! I can't thank y'all for all the views! Over 680?! That's amazing! Thanks you! :3

Hey! Quick question, have any of your heard The Legend of Zelda- Song of Storms dubstep remix (VIP version)? If you haven't I suggest you listen to it! It's really good... Very different to! In a good way! Anyway! Hope you have a wonderful day! Stay fluffy little bunnies! Peace!