Chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V

Me and Anju stare coldly at each other. She suddenly claims over the counter and hugs me. I awkwardly hug back.

"I was so worried about you (Y/N)! Where have you been?!"
"Out with friends..."

She breaks the hug and looks down seeing the mask.

"(Y/N) I gave that to a friend on mine... How did you get it back?"
"She gave it to me..."
"Oh..."

I walk upstairs to my room and open the door. I step inside and close it behind me. I run and jump on my bed. It was so fluffy! I set the mask down on my vanity and look out the window. I sigh and hold my hands to my chest. It hurts. Not to be with Fierce deity... I want to see him. I want to feel his hugs and see his smile. I've already excepted the fact that I love him. I guess Malon's story was true. I hear a knock on the door and walk over. I see Anju waiting and I open it up.

"What do you need?"

She hands my a letter and walks off. I close the door and sit on my bed. I open the letter and smile.

Dear (Y/N),
I was hoping we could see each other again. I'd like to know you better... If that's okay. You don't have to come but if you want to chat just meet me outside the Clock town walls. Tonight around 12:00 if that's okay... I hope to see you there.

Fierce deity

Oh my gosh! I jump up and down and kiss the letter. This is gonna be great! I can't wait! I run over to closet and pick out my (F/c) shirt and (F/c) skirt. I lay that on my bed and sigh. It awhile before 12:00. I walk downstairs and walk out the door. I go to see the kids that have that secret hideout. I wanted to play hide and seek.

My mind keeps going to Fierce deity. I can't wait to see him. I can barely hold my excitement!

(Fierce deity P.O.V)

"Just send the dang letter Fierce deity! She'll come I just know it!" Light flutters around.
"I'm kinda having second thoughts..."
"What?! She perfect for you! She's your only chance at love!"

I turn around and look at light with a hurt expression.

"Fierce deity let me get something clear. She didn't run away from you. But when other girls see you they scream and run away. You don't even get the chance to talk to them. But (Y/N), she's awesome! I've seen the way you and (Y/N) look at each other. Eyes full of love. I swear! She could be the one from that tale!"

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Yea sure... A pretty girl like that could never love a monster like me... I'm only a monster. Nothing more."
"You've got it all wrong! Fierce deity she will show up tonight! I know it! You better kiss her to!"
"What?! No! We barely know each other!"
"That's the point! If she kisses back it means she loves you! And when she kisses back you give me rupees... And a lot of them!"

I run my hand through my hair and sigh.

"Are you sure? I actually have to kiss her? This will be my first kiss... I don't wanna waste it."
"Yes! Ohhhhh! My baby boy is growing up!"
"I'm way older than you light... Your my baby."
"Pfff! No! I take care of you! I don't even know how you lived without me for 1,000 years!"
"I've been alive for way longer than 1,000 years..."
"Shut up! You get my point!"

~Time skip to tonight~

Me and light were just sitting on the walls of Clock town. Light was bouncing around from excitement. But me, I am nervous as heck... Light takes notice and touches my face.