Chapter 5

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Malon I don't wanna.... Five more minutes."
"No (Y/N)! You need to get out of bed!"
"But it's 6 in the morning...."
"(Y/N).... Your hopeless! I need you to get out of bed and come help me with chores. You owe me for yesterday!"

I groan and roll over. I look Malon is the eyes and give a sleepy look.

"What did I do yesterday?" I say still half asleep.
"You embarrassed me in front of Link!"
"Ohhhhhh yeaaaa.... Hehe it was still worth it!"
"You sound like your drunk. But I know your not! So out of bed!"
"Fine..."

Malon walks out of the room closing the door behind her. I sit up and run my hand through my hair. I rub my eyes and hop out of bed. I slip into the bathroom and do my usual thing. Take a shower, put clean clothes on, brush hair and teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and skip over to a mirror. I run my hand through my soft, silky (h/c) hair and smile. I have to admit I looked pretty. My hair was was put up into a high ponytail, I was wearing one of Malon's old dresses. It was light green and had light blue markings all over the bottom. I looked like a farm princess!

I walk downstairs to see Malon making breakfast. She hears me sit at the table and looks over her shoulder. When her eyes hit me she squeals.

"(Y/N)! That dress!"
"Y-yea... Sorry I didn't have any clean clothes and thought I could borrow one of yours... Sorry for not asking."
"What?! You look stunning! A farm princess!"
"Really?! I thought the same thing!"

We continue to giggle and eat breakfast. As I was cleaning up, I hear a knock on the door. Malon was upstairs making the beds. I guess she didn't hear the knock. So instead of opening the door I just yell for Malon.

"Malon! Get your butt down hear! Someone's at the door!!"

I hear the bedroom door fly open and she comes running down stairs. She almost fell! She excitedly opens the door and hugs the person standing there. I walk over to the door and see she was hugging Link. A smirk plastered on my face, I start to hum the song Annie sang me. I continue to wash the dishes. Malon invites him inside. They both sit down at the table and start to chat. As I was washing I hear a calming voice speak to me.

"How are you (Y/N)?"

I turn my head over and see Link smiling at me.

"I'm great! You?"
"I'm good! Do you spend the night with Malon?"
"Yea. It got to late for me to walk home last night...... I also didn't want to see Anju."

I mumbled the last part. Link stands from his chair and walks over to the door.

"Well nice talking to you to!" Link says sweetly.

Malon gets up from her chair.

"Your leaving already?" She sounded disappointed.
"Yea I have thing I need to do. But I'll be back tonight. See you guys later!"

And with that, he left. I look over at Malon and give her a weird look.

"What?" She says suspicious.
"He's coming back tonight... You do know that it's bad for a girl and a boy to be in a house alone... At night."

She turns bright red.

"(Y-y/N)!"
"What? Do you two do 'stuff' together'?"
"(Y-y/N)! Cut it out!"
"No! I need answers! Just give me a yes or a no! Do you and Link..... Uhhh.... Do stuff together?"

She turns a even darker red.

"W-well.... N-no.... M-maybe...."

She puts her head down in shame.