Chapter 14

Evil (Y/N)'s P.O.V

Me and BEN separate and I smile.

"You're a good kisser BEN."
"You too."

I rub my wrists and wince in pain. I may be evil, but I can still feel pain!

"It's cold in here. Can we go somewhere else?"
"Oh!"

BEN grabs my hand and drags me out of the cell. He drags me into a huge room with a beautiful view. I was amazed with the view! I'd never been anywhere except inside (Y/N)'s body. I never felt happy or glad. No wind would blow and sun wouldn't shine, but I'm free now! I can explore all I want! I run over to the window and open it wide. The wind blows through my hair. I look back at BEN and giggle.

"It's so nice to be free!"
"I imagine so. Being trapped in there since (Y/N) was born."
"Yea. It wasn't very fun in there, but I'm free now! We can do anything we want! Well... There is one thing we need to do first."

BEN tips his head to the side and gives a confused look.

"I want to kill Fierce Deity."

BEN's face turns into a surprised one. He grins evilly and nods.

"Why do you want to kill him?"
"It's not that I hate him, I just want to see (Y/N) suffer." I cackle.
"Ohhhh.... Well okay. What's the plan?"

I get close to his ear and start to whisper. I could feel him grin evilly.

Fierce Deity P.O.V

I bust open the doors to the clock tower and see light trapped inside of a bottle. I run over and let her free.

"Fierce Deity you're back!!"

She notices my bleeding arms and looks up at me with a concerned expression.

"Your bleeding. Are you okay?!"

I grab my wound and wince in pain.

"Y-yea I'm okay..."

I sit down on the stone cold floors and sigh.

"She's gone isn't she. BEN took her?"

I sound as if I was going to cry any minute. Lights lays down in my lap and nods sadly. I touch the cut on my face and jerk back in pain.

"Fierce Deity you need help! I-I have to do something! Your going to bleed out and die if I don't help you!"

I shake my head weakly.

"N-no I'm fine light."
"NO!"

She flys up and was not her usual gold color. She was red. She's only turns like that when she's angry.

"I'm not taking no for an answer! I'm not letting my best friend die! I'm getting help!"

She flys out the doors and leaves me there by myself. I sigh and let my head against the walls. I close my eyes and clinch my wounded arm tighter. I wasn't going to die. I needed to stop the blood. I was angry. I wanted to hurt BEN. When I see him he's a dead man. I miss (Y/N). I want to hug her warm, soft body and tell her everything's going to be okay. Majora's dead and he knew where she was. I have no clue how I'm going to find her, but I will. One way or another. She's the light of my life. She means the world to me. I just hope nothing's happened!

Light's P.O.V

I fly out the door and through the town. I was panicking! My best friend is gonna die from blood loss if I don't find someone to help! I gasp and fly through Termina field. I fly to Lon Lon Ranch and see Malon sitting outside. I fly over to her and she gasps.