Chapter 11

(Fierce Deity P.O.V)

(Y/N) quietly falls asleep on my lap. I move the hair from her face and she smiles. I hear the crunching of leaves behind me. I turn around and see BEN. He had this evil grin on his face. His arms were crossed and he was taping his foot on the ground.

"Ohoho! Look what we have here. Is Fierce Deity protecting his little girlfriend?" (Ohoho! Yes he is BEN! Take your crusty buns somewhere else!)

"What do you want BEN?"

I shoot him a cold glare and pull (Y/N) close to my chest. He only chuckles.

"I came to kidnap (Y/N). Majora insisted."

I clamp onto my sword and growl.

"You stay away from her, you little freak."

He clutches he heart and pretends to wipe away a tear.

"Fierce Deity you hurt my feelings!"

I roll my eyes and look back at (Y/N). She was mumbling in her sleep.

"W-why are y-you doing this?"

Tears started to run down her face. She started shaking. I knew why. I put my hand over her eyes and whisper something I learn from the goddesses. She stopped shaking and let out a sigh. I look behind me to see that BEN was gone. I slowly turn back around and see BEN staring at (Y/N). I growl at him and he looks into my eyes.

"Oh Fierce Deity I've said it once but you know you can't protect her forever. She'll have to go back to her house. And when she does, I'll be waiting for her."

He cocks his head to the side and smiles creepily. I scrape my sword against the dirt.

"BEN... You don't know how much I wanna see you in pain. I want to see you strapped in chains. I want to see you bleed.  But sadly, I'm the good guy now. So your very lucky."

He makes a 'Tch' sound and ruffles his hair.

"Your a pain in the butt. I also don't see why (Y/N) likes you so much. She probably only loves you because your a God. She's just going to use you for your power." 
"Nah... Your just jealous."
"Mm... I don't get jealous. There's plenty of fish in the sea. (Y/N) isn't special. She's just a regular girl."

I stand up with (Y/N) in my arms. I make my sword disappear and I turn around to walk the other way. I hear BEN chuckle. I look behind me to see he's gone. I had no place to stay so I didn't know where to take her. Her home isn't safe. Neither is her friends house. I stop walking because I had no where to take her. Light comes fluttering out of my hat.

"Fierce Deity you should take her to the clock tower!"
"Are you sure? For all we know the happy mask salesman could've came back. I don't trust the guy."

Light nuzzles in (Y/N)'s hair.

"That was years ago! He's probably dead now!"

I stare at her like she's crazy.

"Light, your crazy."
"Hehe! I know!"

I shake my head and chuckle. Since I have no where else to keep her I guess the clock tower will do. I continue to walk through the woods. Tonight was very eerie. Like something wasn't right. No wind was blowing. No animals running around. No crickets were chirping. Just the crunching of twigs under my foot could be heard. I felt the need to look behind me. But I knew nothing was there. I tried to ignore the feeling of being watched. But it kept getting worse. (Y/N) started to wake up but she needed more rest. I cover her eyes. She flinched at my touch. But she soon went back to a deep sleep. I finally make it to town and the guards were on patrol. She isn't gonna like staying in the clock tower. But she needs to be kept safe. I jump on the stone walls and marched my way to the tower. I couldn't let anyone see me. So being the ninja I am, quickly opened the doors to the clock tower and walked inside. The stone walls inside the tower made it feel like a prison. I knew she was gonna flip because it was kinda like her dream. But it was safe there. I slide Down the wall and hit the floor. (Y/N) was covered in blood and her arm was broken. I knew that Majora had taken it to far. I mean yea, in dreams you can be beat and wake up and be just fine. But he was breaking her in real life too. I really hate seeing her like this. Her (h/c) hair isn't supposed to be sticky with dried blood. She can't move her arm without yelling in pain. She almost died from a stab in the stomach. I had to watch all of it. My heart broke into little pieces seeing her in pain like that. But I couldn't do anything.