Chapter 9

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Psst! (Y/N)! Wake up!"

I slowly open my blood shot eyes. I groan and roll over.

"(Y/N) get up. I know last night you were crying and I need to know about it."

I squirm under the covers and let out a tired sigh.

"Do we really have to talk about it Anju?"
"Yes! I need to know!"

I lift my head from the pillow and rip the warm blanket off my body. Cold air hits my skin causing me to shiver. I hop out of bed and stretch. I could feel all my bones pop into place. I move the hair from my face and walk downstairs. I didn't even bother to get dressed. Anju was in the kitchen waiting for me. I step inside and hear a gasp from Anju.

"(Y/N) you look terrible!"
"Thanks..."

I scratch the back of my head and yawn. Anju put her hands on her hips and looks at me sternly. I let out a sigh and was about to speak. I open my mouth to speak but I get chills and something telling me not to do it. I close my mouth and run back upstairs. I slam my bedroom and door and grab a hand full of my hair.

"He really did send a spy... Oh my gosh that dream- that thing is real."

I shake my head and run over to the closet where I then pick out my favorite clothes. I quickly get dressed and run out the front door. I run out of Clock town and into Termina field. I find a spot to sit. I sit down on nice soft grass and take a deep breath. The wind blowing through my hair was nice. The smell of the ocean filled the air. It made me fill calm. I look over at the woods. My smile quickly faded. I grab a hand full of grass and grit my teeth together. There was a guy looking at me. He looked exactly like Link. But his eyes were glowing red. His hair was darker than Links. He had a creepy grin on his face. I shiver and stand up. I didn't need to be hear. I don't want to be hear!

As I'm about walk off, I hear a sinister voice behind me.

"Where do you think your going? You just got here!"

I freeze and close my eyes.

"This is just a dream! He isn't real... He isn't real!"
"Are you so sure about that?"

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I scream in fear. I turn around and come face-to-face with the Link look alike. I walk backwards and trip over a rock. I hit the ground and wince in pain.

"Your clumsy..."

I lift my gaze to him.

"And your a freak." I whisper.

I snicker and stand up. I pat the dirt off my clothes and turn my attention back to the guy.

"What's your name?"

He starts to flout in the air and he smiles evilly.

"My names BEN. BEN Drowned."

I gulp at the name 'Drowned'. I look around and see Fierce Deity walking towards Clock town. My eyes widen and I feel relief.

"FIERCE DEITY!"

He stops walk and looks towards me. He smiles and walks over.

"Hey (Y/N)! Everything okay?"
"No."

I point towards BEN and Fierce Deity scoffs.

"What are you doing hear BEN?"

BEN chuckles and looks at me.

"Just doing what I was ordered to do! Nothing more."
"Who told you to do what?"

Fierce Deity had a scary look on his face. He looked like he wanted to break BENS neck.