My new friend and home.

(Y/N) P.O.V
So it's been 9 years since my parents died. I'm still lonely and not loved. Henry raises me but pays no attention to me. He got a new girlfriend about two years ago. Ever since then he ignores me. To him I'm just his imagination. I'm 14 teen now and I can take care of myself. Most of the time I don't go back to my house. There's a park where I live and I spend most of my time there. There's a path hidden in the woods that no one knows about. Except me and maybe Henry. At the end of the path is a beautiful tree. The flowers are white and its very tall. I like to sit under it and just let all my emotions out. If I'm angry I yell, if I'm sad I cry, when I'm happy I just sing. I feel like this tree is better to me than Henry!

Today was going to be a really bad day. I was just casually sitting in my room drawing. Henry opens the door and he smelled like beer. He had had a blush spread across his face probably because of the alcohol. My eyes shoot open and I close my book slowly and stand from the bed.

"Henry are you okay? What happened?..."

His eyes were clouded over. He didn't say anything for the longest time! But he suddenly grabs my wrist and yanks me to the front door. He pushes me out the door and narrows his eyes on me.

"Never come back here! All you are is trouble! I'm not your real dad and I never liked you! So your not my responsibility! Don't let me see your face ever again!"

Tear rolling down my cheeks. I back away and just start to run. I ran all the way to my tree. I sat down sobbing into my hands. I knew something like this would happen! Why didn't I trust my instincts? I felt like broken. Like the day mom, dad, and big brother died. I felt like the little girl that had no hope left. I wanted to just run into some body's arms and just cry. But that wasn't gonna happen.

Quietly sobbing into my hands I hear a rustle above me. I stop and look up to see two blue eyes staring at me. I get up and back away slowly. The person jumps from the tree. He looks up at me and had dark purple hair, sharp finger nails, and I dark tunic. He looked at me with a frown.

"Why are you crying?"

I didn't say anything I just stood there. He walks closer to me. But stops right in front of me.

"I'll ask again... Why are you crying?"

I tuck my hair behind my ear and wipe my tears away.

"I just got kicked from my house... Was told I'm a trouble maker.... Let me ask you something, who are you?"

He backs away and sits down by the tree.

"I'm shadow. May I ask what your name is?" (Even though he already knows who your are)
"I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you shadow!"

I sit beside him. He smiles. We talk for awhile. He isn't a bad guy! At first he scared me but now I know not to be scared. It was getting late and the sun set was beautiful.

"It's getting late. You should probably head home."

Shadow looks at me and gives me a 'are you serious? Look'

"What? I'm being serious! It's getting late! You should head home."
"Not without you!"

I look at him and return the 'are you serious? Look'

"Really? Shadow come on..."
"I'm being completely serious (Y/N)! You got kicked out your house right? You don't have a place to stay so, you can live with me!"

I stare at him in shock. Was he really doing this? I not even sure if I should go! I mean I hardly know him. I mean it would be nice to have a place to stay but I'm still not sure...

"Ummm? You sure? I mean I hardly know you..."
"Yes I'm sure! If you come live with me we can to know each other. But I must warn you, where I'm from its kinda...... Not like your world..."

He was rubbing the back of his neck and laughing nervously. I mean it wou- WAIT DID HE JUST SAY 'NOT LIKE YOUR WORLD?!' I suddenly yell.

"NOT LIKE MY WORLD?! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"
He covers my mouth.
"Be quiet! Someone might hear you!"
"S-sorry...."
"It's okay... Now let me tell you, when we get there stay by my side. There's really bad people where I live... And if they see you on your own.... Well bad things happen!"

I cling onto his arm because I heard a noise in the woods. He kinda just look at me and then the woods. A cute little bunny comes hoping out the woods. He looks at me like he's disappointed.

"I'm sorry! I thought it was a wolf of a bear!" I let go of his arm.

"Well it's getting late... You ready to go (Y/N)? If you are then we can leave now." I give nod and and he covers my eyes.

"What are you doing?..."

"Going to my home. What else would I be doing?"

"Well um usually people don't cover other people's eyes when they take them to there house..."

"Oh did I forget to mention that I don't live in this universe?"

"Huh? You don't what?...."

After that being said I feel sleepy and I drop to the ground. If I knew I was gonna be knocked out I would have said no to his offer.

(Shadow's P.O.V)

I knock her out with sleeping power. (Yea because apparently he has that!) She falls into my arms and dang is she light! I hold her bridal style and walk into a field of grass. I open the dark portal and was about to step inside before I hear a voice behind me.

"What are you doing?! Put her down!" He sounded angry.

"Oh hello Henry~" I cooed at him.

"Put (Y/N) down! She's my daughter so give her to me!"

I look over at him eyes filled with anger.

"Oh really. I think (Y/N) thinks differently... You said just a couple hours ago that she wasn't your daughter nor responsibility..." His face now red with anger. "Henry all you are is an A hole... Only thinking of yourself. She's gonna be very happy where I live. I'll let her visit you every now and then. But for now, bye bye~"

I walk into the portal and smirking the whole time. As we were being transported I look at (Y/N) who is sleeping peacefully. She is so beautiful while she slept. She is so beautiful when she's awake! I have the biggest crush on her and I hope she will learn to love me the same way I love her. After a minute of being transported we finally make it there. We were on a beach. The wind flowing through my hair and the smell of the ocean was so relaxing.

Still holding (Y/N) I make my way to the woods. We were gonna sleep with friends for the night since my house... Or castle was way to far away. After walking for what seemed like forever I finally made it to my friends.

"Guys get your butts out here! I have a pretty girl with me~"

--------------------------
Yay! Another chap done! Don't worry! *holds hand in air* you and shadow will get the lovey Dovey going soon! No not like that! Pervs... There only kids! Get cho mind outta the gutter! >:( Anyway! Hope you liked it! Stay fluffy little bunnies! Peace!