Part 1 - Are we in a nightmare?

Shadow's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in a dark room. One I've never been in. The wall paper was peeling from the moulding wood walls. It smelled like blood and death in the room. There was a ripped up bed in the corner of the room and a rusty door. There were no windows and no sunlight. No light at all. I fix my hat and quietly make my way to the rusty door. The floor boards creaked under my weight. To be honest, I was confused out of my mind. I pull open the rusty door and peek out to see two really long hall ways with tons of rooms and doors. I carefully step out and scratch my head. I hear a little girl giggle. Her laugh bounced off the walls and into my highly sensitive ears. I look around but see no one there. I gulp and start to walk down one of the halls ways. From each room a different creepy noise could be heard. It was like being stuck in a creepy insane asylum. I would flinch at every noise. I was shaking with fear and confusion.

"How did I end up here?" I ask out loud.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I stop completely and hold my arms up to my chest.

"It's not real. It's not real. It's not real."

I open my eyes to see everything exactly like it was. I like out a disappointing sigh and continue my way. The sounds only continued to get louder and more aggressive. Ya know, for being a shadow and an evil guy, I'm actually quiet scared. I've never been in this kinda situation. I mean, I've been trapped in a cell while being chained to a wall and beat to death, but nothing like this.

As I'm deep thought, one of the rusty steel doors slam open and something rams into me. I hit the ground and something heavy lays on top of me.
----

Green's P.O.V

"HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

I shoot up from a bed dripping in sweat. I rub my eyes and sigh. I look up and see I'm in an unfamiliar room. It smelled like death. I hope off the bed and the floor boards make a loud crack. I cringe and close my eyes tightly. Nothing happens so I slowly open my eyes. I continue to walk around the room. I stumble upon a rusty steel door. I open it slowly and step out. I was so confused at this point. I hear a loud growl from the long hall way and I gulp. Two shining red eyes peek from the dark hall.

"Oh heck naw, I'm not dying today!" I whisper.

I start to run down one of the other hall ways and try not to make a lot of noise. As I continue to run, I hear something running behind me.
----

Red's P.O.V

I'm laying on something soft. But the room feels dark and erie. It smells like something died or blood had been painted over the walls. My eyes were still closed. I was to scared to open them, to be honest. I feel something wet drip onto my cheek. It was warm. I gulp and open one eye to see the ceiling dripping blood. I scream and jump off the bed. I grab hand fulls of my hair and stare at the ceiling in terror. I quickly start to search for a door or a window, just somewhere I could get out! I find a rusty door and quickly swing it open. I run out and end up running into something else. I hear it grunt and hit the ground. I fall over the top of it.
----

Vio's P.O.V

So I woke up to a creepy room. Checked it out and crap. I found a door that me and blue can escape through. Only problem is... He won't wake up. I've been hitting him with a pillow but not yelling. That'd probably bring some unwanted visitors our way. I sigh and put my hand on my chin. What would wake him up? I grin evilly and get close to Blue's ear.

"There's a spider on your leg..."

He jolts awake and starts to scream and thrash around.

"Get it off! Get it off!"