A night to remember

(Y/N) P.O.V

As we were walking through the forest my feet started to hurt. I was worn out! We traveled for more that 3 hours! So of course my feet were hurting! For some reason Shadow had a worried expression on his face. I touch his shoulder and he looks back at me.

"Shadow are you okay? You look nervous."
"Y-yea... I'm fine."

I grab his hand and I stop walking. He gives me a confused look.

"You stuttered. Your hiding something."

He rubs the back of his neck and let's out a nervous laugh.

"Seriously (Y/N). I'm fine, I promise."

He gives a smile. Gosh he's so cute when he smiles! I just wanna hug him! He's so nice and caring. He makes me feel... Beautiful. My cheeks flush, I sit on a rock and bury my face in my hands. Shadow sits down beside me and pats my back.

"Something wrong (Y/N)?"

I sit up, my cheek slightly pink.

"Y-yea! My feet hurt a little but other than that I feel great!"

Shadow stands up and hold out his hand to me. I give a confused look. He just chuckles.

"Do you want a piggy back ride or not?"

I lift my head and give a huge smile. I swear I could feel my eyes sparkle! I grab his hand and climb onto his back.

"Wow (Y/N)!"
"What?"
"Your really light! Like a butterfly!"

I giggle and lay me head down on his head.

"What made you think a butterfly?"
"Because butterfly's are light and beautiful..."

I blush and he gives a smile. He continues to walk, carful not to drop me. It was silent. No other word was said. The only noises I could hear was the sound of the wind blowing the trees, the sound of birds chirping, and Shadows light breathing. Long story short, it was very relaxing. Made me feel at peace. My mind started to wander... I wonder how Henry's doing? How long is it gonna be before I see him again? I don't miss him but I hope he's doing well.

~Time skip getting there~

I wake up still being carried by Shadow. I guess I feel asleep. I rub my eyes and yawn. Shadow looks at me and smiles.

"Well hello sleeping beauty~"
"Hello~"

I start to play with Shadows hair since I was bored. I started to run my hand through it. It was really soft. It felt like silk. I smile and tap Shadow's cheek. He looks up at me.

"Are we almost there? I'm so excited! I just wanna see it already!" I squirm around.
"We're almost there! Calm yo tits!" He says jokingly.

I put my hands up in the air and yell.

"There will be no calming of the tits!!"

He chuckles and sets me down. I begin to walk beside him. He's a lot taller then me! I never noticed that! I look like a midget next to him! I give him a glare and he realizes that I'm staring.

"Why are you sending me a death glare?"
"Because!"

I puff out my cheek and cross my arms.

"Your a lot taller then me! I look like a midget next to you!"
"Now that you mention it, you do look like a midget!"
"What?! You supposed to tell me I don't!"
"Haha! Midget!"
"See now you've lost my trust! I shall tell you no mo secrets!"
"What?! (Y/N)! Come on!"
"Only on one condition! Tell me I'm...."