LA

The picture above is actually pictures of his house so it's pretty cool. I'll put more pictures in the next chapter.

Chris opened the gate and we entered the front area of his house. We walked to the front door and Chris got out his keys and unlocked the door. He let me go in first and I almost fainted. His house is beautiful. I dropped my stuff and looked around the large kitchen area. Chris is a good cook. I looked at the small seating area he had near a large window that looked put back. He had a large backyard with a pool and an overlooking view. "Wow" I whispered to myself looking at the breath taking view.
"So... Do you like it?" He asked smiling.
"It's awesome" I said.
"Glad you like it. So your room is right next to mine down that hall" Chris said pointing to the left towards a large living room and a dining area then there was a hallway.
"Okay" I said picking up my stuff. I walked down the hallway and into the room right next to Chris's. My room had a small view and a door that lead to the outside. I had a white bed against the wall and there was a desk in the other wall. I started unpacking and put all my cloths in my closet. After I finished unpacking I decided to explore the house sense I'll be living here for a while. I walked out into the hallway and heard a shower running so my guess is that Chris is in the shower.
I remembered something. "East!" I called.
Nothing.
"East!" I called again. Maybe he's just sleeping. I walked outside and the sun was starting to set. This place was amazing. I walked back inside and literally screamed. Chris was getting something out of the closet with only his boxers on.
"Chris put on some cloths" I said covering my eyes. My brother laughed.
"I will" he said as I heard foot steps fade away. I sat down on the couch and stared outside. Soon Chris came back out wearing a black sweater and jeans. His brown hair was neatly combed back.
"Where's East?" I asked. Chris brought East here when he moved.
"He died 2 months ago" Chris said with a sad expression on his face.
"Oh. I'm sorry" I said staring at my brother.
"You don't have to be sorry" he said sitting down beside me.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked.
"Just stay home I guess. You want pizza?" He asked.
"Do they have a Leonie's here?" I asked.
"Sadly no, but I can order us a pizza" he said getting up to go order a pizza.
"Okay" I said getting up and walked back to my room to change cloths sense we'd be staying home. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a marvel t-shirt. I walked back to the living room. Next thing I knew I was lifted off the floor by two strong arms.
"Chris! Put me down!" I yelled loudly.
"I want a hug!" He said squeezing me to death.
"Put me down" I said as I felt my feet touch the ground.
"Now where's my hug" he said spreading his arms.
"Whatever" I said hugging him.
"Pizza will be here in a little bit" he said.
"Hey can I have my phone back yet?" I asked.
"Carly told me not to give it to you" he said smiling messing up my hair.
"When will you give it to me?" I asked.
"When Carly tells me too" he said.
That night we ate pizza and watched movies.