Better: part 2

"How long would you think it would take Chris to get to the airport?" I asked Scott.
"Maybe 20 minutes. Why?" He asked.
"We need to hurry" I said grabbing my suit case that I didn't unpack.
"Why?!" He asked.
"I made a dumb decision. I want to go with Chris" I said and Scott smiled.
"Let's go" he said grabbing the car keys. We rushed to the car and then we were off on our journey towards the airport.
Third Person P.O.V
Chris sat in the Taxi looking at a picture of him and Aubrey when they were little. He couldn't help but smile at the recent picture he took of her where she blocked the camera with her hand. Aubrey and Scott drove down the road as fast as they could.
"We'll never get through with all this traffic!" Aubrey said unbuckling her seat belt. They weren't to far from the airport. Chris was now just getting out of the taxi. Aubrey pushed open the door.
"Meet me at the airport when I find Chris. Well if I find Chris" she said before running towards the airport. Thankfully she was wearing sneakers. Scott was trying to get through traffic as Chris went through the bag check. Aubrey got up to the main entrance. She was breathing heavily before rushing into the airport. She scanned the crowds to find her brother but she found him. Going up the escalator toward his gate. Aubrey quickly ran towards the bag check.
"I don't have time. My brother is about to get on the plane and I have to get to him before he does" She quickly explained to the security guard.
"Hurry up kid. If you're lying I won't be afraid to call the cops" he said.
"Thank you!" She said before hurrying up the escalator. When she got to the top she scanned the area for her brother. She saw him walking through a crowd with his head down. Chris made his way toward the gate. People pushed past her. Aubrey decided to be heard.
"CHRIS!" She yelled. Chris kept walking. He didn't hear her.
"CHRIS!!!" She yelled louder making Chris turned around trying to find where the voice came from. He saw his little sister jumping around waving her arms like a child. Chris rushed toward his sister but she met him half way. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"I'm coming with you" she said breathing heavily, "can't leave without me." Chris kissed her head and hugged her tighter as Scott raced up the escalator with Aubrey's bag.
"It's heavier than it looks" Scott said laughing as he put it down. Scott gave Aubrey her ticket and she hugged her other brother.
"Thanks Scott" she said smiling.
"Anything for my little sister" Scott said before Chris picked up Aubrey and hugged her very tightly.
"Why did you come?" He asked.
"I realized I made a stupid decision. Yeah living with mom would've been my choice but the brother I haven't seen in 2 years is more important" she said crossing her arms.
"COME HERE MUNCHKIN!" Chris yelled with open arms allowing his baby sister to hug him. She didn't hesitate. She jumped on him and hugged him tightly.
"I love you" she said.
"I love you too little sis" Chris said smiling. He loved his family so much. Now Aubrey was actually going to stay with him, "Let's get on that plane."