Hello Again

You guys are probably wondering where the sibling fighting has gone. Well it's still here and happening right now. I had gotten Chris mad about something completely stupid and useless. I don't get why we do this but our fighting is useless. We end up pushing and shoving each other. If mom was here she'd pull us apart and make sure we didn't kill each other. So basically I'm in my room with the door locked. Chris is currently in the living room probably with his head in his hands or arguing with himself. So say HELLO TO THE ARGUING! I put on my headphones and drowned out any noises. If Chris called my name I wouldn't be able to hear him.

Whoa
With our backs to the wall, the darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire
An empire's fall in just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire away (fire!)

Off in the distance, there is resistance
Bubbling up and festering
Hey Mr Motion, make me a potion
Shake it all up with your mystery

How come I've never seen your face 'round here?
I know every single face 'round here
A man on a mission, changing the vision
I was never welcome here

We don't have a choice to stay
We'd rather die than do it your way

With our backs to the wall, the darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire
An empire's fall in just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire away (fire!)

Back in the casing, shaking and pacing
This is the tunnel's light
Blood in the writing, stuck in the fighting
Look through the rifle's sight
How come I've never seen your face 'round here?
I know every single face 'round here
Here in the heckle, holding the shackle
I was never welcome here

We don't have a choice to stay
We'd rather die than do it your way

With our backs to the wall, the darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire
An empire's fall in just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire away (fire!)

Whoa

With our backs to the wall, the darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire
An empire's fall in just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire away (fire!)

I didn't hear the sound of Chris beating on my door until the song finished. "AUBREY!" Chris yelled as I took off my head phones.
"WHAT?!" I asked.
"Don't raise your voice at me!" He yelled back making me flinch.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled before I heard him stomp off angrily. I rolled my eyes and huffed before chucking my pillow at the door. I laid back down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I felt tears form in my eyes as I thought about happy moments that me and Chris shared. I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow probably soaking it in my tears.

"You know how mad she was when you left for LA? She was really upset. I don't know if she got over it yet. Don't be surprised if she doesn't say anything to you" Carly said as I made myself present and coughed loudly. Carly jumped a little and so did Chris. Chris smiled at me but I returned it with a frown. He was my only choice! I gave Carly a hug and left the house to put my things in the car. Chris soon arrived to the car and closed the door. I curled up in the front seat and stared out the window.
"Aubrey" Chris said but I ignored him. I took out my phone and started playing Candy Crush.
"Aubrey." He said again raising his voice a little.
"Stop with the attitude!" Chris said taking my phone.
"What the heck! I was playing that" I said reaching for my phone.
"Talk to me! You haven't talked to me in 2 years" he said putting the phone in his pocket.
"Two can play at this game" I said slumping in my seat and ignored him. He didn't talk the rest of the way to the airport at all. "I could have went to Foster Care."
And with that Chris parked the car and stared at me.
"Why do you have this attitude? I miss the little Aubrey I carried on my shoulders around DisneyLand" Chris said.
"I miss the brother who would carry me around at DisneyLand! I haven't seen him in two years!" I said clearly upset.
"I'm sorry about that and you know I had to move. I know you were upset. I offered you to come with me but you declined it because you didn't want to be away from mom" he said as he unbuckled his seat belt and opened his door and slammed it. I heard the trunk open and close then my car door opened.
"Come on" he said, I hesitated for a moment then unbuckled my seat belt. I climbed out of the car and we both walked to the airport. We entered the airport and got to our gate. Once it was time we got onto the plane and I got the window seat.
"Can I have my phone back?" I asked.
"Not until you smile" he said, I gave him a fake smile.
"Now give me my phone" I said.
"That was a fake smile" he said as I heard my phone go off.
"Please" I whined loudly.
"I will when we have a nice conversation that doesn't involve you yelling or me yelling" Chris said, I crossed my arms and looked out the window as we took off towards the sky. Then I just remembered something. How could I forget! I reached in my bag and took out my iPod and headphones. I looked at Chris and smiled. I put in my headphones and chose a random song. I paused my song when Chris took out his own phone when he got a call.
"Hey Carly" Chris said as I pretended to listen to music.
"Yeah she's fine....alright I'm lying you caught me....she won't talk to me or anything... I know I volunteered to take care of her... And I know I'll be able to say sorry for leaving... She's my little sister two Carly... I know I know.... Okay I'll talk to her when we get to the house" Chris said as he hung up. What does he mean he volunteered?
"What do you mean when you volunteered?" I asked taking out my ear buds.
"Well as soon as I heard about mom I decided to step in and take care of you. When she's better you have the choice to leave or stay" he said. Did he care about me? Of corse he does Aubrey! I hate my mind sometimes.
"Thanks for giving me a choice" I said hesitating to put my iPod away. Maybe we should just talk. I put my iPod away and turned to Chris waiting for him to say something.
"What?" He asked getting out a book from his bag.
"I thought you wanted to have a nice conversation" I said he just smiled, "oh well." I went to get my iPod again.
"Wait. I didn't really think I'd get that far. Okay so I wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving when I did. You had a broken arm and I should've stayed and helped" Chris said.
"I'm gonna regret this later. I accept your apology. Plus you had to live your dream I shouldn't get in the way with that" I said next thing I knew I was pulled into a hug I've missed so much.
"I'm glad you accept my apology" he said.
"Don't get use to it" I said smiling at my older brother. This is gonna be a rough ride.

I still could've gonna to foster care. I kinda accept his apology but do you guys really expect me to accept an apology meant to be said 2 years ago.
After Chris was done filming for the day it was dark outside and we went home. When I got into the house as expected Chris had a outburst.
"Why won't you talk to me anymore?!" Chris asked putting his bag on the ground waiting for an honest answer. I didn't answer him I just walked to my room and shut the door. I wasn't mad. I was upset. I hoped mom was okay. I just needed to be alone for a moment.

Rule number one: don't make me upset.
Chris doesn't follow rules. At the moment I locked myself in my room and Chris is trying to open the door. He said something about my best friend and how she's a bad influence. First off she's not my best friend any more. Second she became more of a sister when she started getting nicer and kinder than other people. He wouldn't know since he's been gone for 2 years so... Who doesn't he think he is judging my friend?! He knocked on the door again but louder this time, I could tell he was getting impatient.
"Please. Aubrey. Open the door" he said calmly sounding really sincere.
"No" I said changing my clothes.
"come on. I'm gonna be late for filming" he said.
"Then go! I'll be fine" I said. He let out a frustrated sigh.
"I can't leave you alone at the house. You've only been here for 2 weeks and 3 days" he said I could hear the smile in his voice knowing he was right.
"I'm not leaving this room. You're gonna have to drag me out" I said crossing my arms and stared at the door as if I were burning holes through the wood.
"Aubrey Maria Evans. I'm not gonna ask this time. Open. The. Door" he said, he was right it wasn't a question... It was an order.
"Nope" I said popping the 'p' and I didn't care if he yelled at me or me and him had a little sibling to sibling argument.
"OPEN THE DOOR!!!" He yelled making me flinch. Oh crap. That's right he has those anxiety stuff. He sounded kind of upset. I could hear his shaky breaths through the door.
"Why?" I asked.
"Aubrey. Please just open it. I'm sorry I snapped okay. I'm sorry I said that thing about your friend" he sounded really upset. I could tell he was crying. He'll get over it. Right? Should I open it? I want to be nice to him because he decided to take me in while mom was in the hospital. Maybe I should open it. I gave in and walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and glared at my older brother. Without warning he hugged me tightly. He was having an anxiety attack. I could tell when he was having one. He was always breathing rapidly, crying, shaking, or just talking really fast. In this case it is the first three. I wrapped my arms around him and patted his back.
"Calm down" I said hugging him tighter, "Chris please. Take a deep breath then let it all out." He took a few deep breaths then let them out as I rubbed his back hoping he'd calm down sooner or later. He put his head on top of mine.
"Hey. Stop crying and suck it up you big meatball" I said making him laugh. He dried his tears.
"I'm sorry for saying those things about your friend" he said.
"You didn't know she changed. You've been gone for 2 years so... What do you expect" I said passing him. I hit a nerve didn't I. I'm just getting my feet wet. He didn't leave the room yet. I walked to the kitchen and ate a small snack. Soon he came down stairs without a single word. Yup. I hit a nerve. Time for the sibling argument I told you about.
1
2
3
"I said I was sorry about leaving you 2 years ago" he said finally breaking the silence, "and you accepted my apology!"
"I said I'd regret it" I said taking a drink of soda.
"Let it go! Okay just let the problem go. Pretend that never happened okay. I want my little sister who would always play her little harmless pranks and have so much energy" he said looking at me with pain in his eyes. I kinda felt bad. I looked down at the floor and kicked my foot back and forth.
"Sorry" I whispered.
"What? I couldn't hear that" Chris said smiling.
"I said: sorry" I said normally making his smile grow wider. I shouldn't have opened the door. He walked over and hugged me again this time actually lifting me off the ground. He's such a meatball.

I thought so much about these old memories. What if Chris had another anxiety attack?! I quickly got up and ran to my door. I opened it quietly and listened for any sounds. I slowly walked down the hallway and into the living room. Chris was on the couch with his head in his hands. His breathing was heavy. I walked over quietly and climbed over the back of the couch and sat beside him. He didn't realize I was there until I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my small body and pulled me close.
"I'm sorry I yelled" he said.
"I'm sorry I yelled too" I said. We should really get use to fighting and arguing with each other.