Back Home

The film that they are talking about in this chapter isn't a real movie. It's just something I came up with and I think it would be a good Chris Evans movie!~ Kenlee Faith❤️

I was really excited when we got back. Chris was happy about my decision. He was lonely so I decided to give him something to do. Mom was happy about my decision as well. Scott said he'd visit. I had unpacked my stuff. This time I had all of my stuff. I was moving in with my bro. I was really excited. I put the picture on my desk of me, Chris, and Scott when we went to Disneyland a few years back.
"AUBREY! PIZZA IS HERE!" Chris called from the kitchen. I ran out of my room and slid into the kitchen with a smile. Cheese pizza, more like heaven. I put a piece on the plate and walked toward the kitchen. Christmas was coming soon. So was Halloween. AND MY BIRTHDAY!!!
"So... What are we doing about school?" Chris asked.
"Cyber. If I go to a normal school kids will just be my friend because I'm your sister" I stated.
"You got a good point" he said.
"Yeah. People these days are cruel" I said with a smile.
"It's a cruel world" Chris said getting out his plate and putting a piece of pizza on it.
"So you'll sign me up for cyber. That means I can focus on acting" I said, "and not a bunch of drama. But when I go back to Boston I get to spend time with my friends."
"Deal. Oh and you got offered a part in a movie that I'll be in" Chris said making me happy.
"What is it about?" I asked taking a bit of my pizza.
"It's about a teenager, you, who's mom was taken and if she doesn't get to her mom in time her mom dies. But my character tries to help you find your mom before time runs out. However my character was paid to kill you so the bad guy keeps his money. But my character starts to feel sympathy for your character and decides to close the deal but your character finds out-" Chris starts.
"That sounds really good yet really confusing" I said, "I wanna do it."
"Awesome!" Chris said, "We start filming in 2 days." He put the script in front of me. I had homework. A lot of homework.
"Go set me up for cyber while I study the script" I said finishing my pizza and I put the plate in the sink.
"Yes ma'am" he said as I walked back to my room and sat on my bed studying the script. Such a great story. Wow. Just wow. By the end of the night I knew everything my character said and what she did. My characters name is Dylan and she has a pet dog named Cooper. Cooper is a large German Shepard who knows how to bite. Chris's characters name is Jack. I can't help but be excited for filming. Me and Chris acted out a few scenes for practice.
"You lied to me!" I screamed at him.
"If you were being paid one million dollars to kill some teenager, would you do it?!" He asked loudly.
"No. No I wouldn't because I have a heart" I said walking away.
"That was great" Chris said breaking character with a smile. I turned to face my brother.
"I'm so excited" I said.
"Get some rest and we'll go to the meeting tomorrow" Chris said and I gave him a thumbs up. I went to my room and looked at the cast.
Aubrey Evans as Dylan Riley
Chris Evans as Jack Carson
Scarlett Johansson as Taylor Riley
Jeremy Renner as Brian Wilson
Jeremy was playing as the bad guy. This should be fun. Scarlett was playing as my mom. I looked at the description of my character.
Dylan Riley daughter of Taylor Riley. Dylan is trying to get to her mom before time runs out. On the way she meets Jack Carson and he says he'll help her. What Dylan doesn't know is that Jack was paid to kill her. Cooper, Dylan's dog, doesn't like Carson. Soon Dylan looks at Carson's phone and see text messages from Brian Wilson, the guy who took her mom, Dylan escapes Carson and tries to find her own way. Soon Carson finds her again and they have a little "talk" Dylan still doesn't trust him. Soon Carson begins to feel for the kid and thinks for a while before closing the deal with him and Brian. He helps Dylan find her mom and gets Brian arrested.
It seemed like a good movie. I put the script on my bedside table and turned off my light. I couldn't wait to start filming.