Meeting His Friends

So it's been two days after the whole hair brush stuff. I've been still living at Chris's. Mom is doing a little better but she'll be able to go home in about a month or two. So you guys are probably wondering what I'm doing at the moment. Glad you asked! Let's just say I locked myself in my room because I'm nervous about meeting Chris's friends from the Avengers cast. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling hoping Chris would stop knocking on the door and wanting me to let him in. I didn't know what his friends would think of me. Besides Scarlett, she already knows me. "Aubrey? Open the door please" Chris said knocking again.
"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.
"I'm gonna give you the count of three to open this door" he said loosing patience with me.
"1"
"2"
"3" he said before opening the door. How did he do that?! I saw he had a hair pin in his hand. He picked the lock...
"Come on. Get dressed. You're not wearing your pjs" he said.
"What if I want to wear my pjs?" I asked.
"You're changing your clothes" he ordered going to my closet and looked at my different clothes. He put an outfit in front of me and went back to the closet getting a pair of shoes. I stared at the outfit as if it were poison. I glared at Chris knowing I wouldn't win this battle but I will win the war.
"Get out" I said pointing to the door. He smiled in triumph and walked towards the door and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I got off of the bed and changed into the outfit (outfit above) I walked to the bathroom across the hall and knocked before opening it. I learned my lesson last time. When there wasn't an answer and I walked into the bathroom and curled my hair. I walked out of the room and down the hallway. Chris was sitting on the couch watching TV.
"You look adorable!" He said smiling.
"Whatever. When are they getting here?" I asked crossing my arms staring at my brother.
"Soon. I just got a text from Sebastian" he said as I sat down beside him on the couch. I felt him smile at me as he pulled me into a hug, "come on! Be happy!" I turned my head staring at my brother.
"You may have won the battle but I will win the war" I said with no emotion before getting up off the couch and walked towards the kitchen for a snack. I searched for the Oreos and found them. Yay! Chris has Oreos! I opened the package and took one out shoving it into my mouth. I took the container with me and started walking to my bedroom.
"Don't eat in your room!" Chris called making me turn back around and sit down at the kitchen table. I ate about three or four Oreos before there was a knock on the door. I shoved an Oreo in my mouth and put the package away as Chris opened the door and Chris Hemsworth walked inside. I started walking back to my room.
"Aubrey Maria Evans get your butt back here" Chris ordered, I turned around and walked over to them. Hemsworth smiled at me as Chris introduced me to the tale Australian.
"This is my sister Aubrey" Chris said as Hemsworth held out his large hand waiting for me to shake it. I shook his hand and gave him a small smile. Why are my hands so small?
"Nice to meet you" Hemsworth said with a kind smile.
"Nice to meet you too" I said as our conversation was interrupted by a loud car horn.
"Robert's here!" Chris said looking out the window.
"Yeah. I'm gonna need more Oreos" I said walking towards the kitchen to get the Oreos again. I looked around the corner just as Robert Downey Jr entered the house. Awesome sauce! I couldn't believe it! It was none other than RDJ! Wait! He's friends with Chris! Well no duh they worked together...
"Aubrey!" Chris called making me roll my eyes and walk out from the kitchen.
"Robert this is my sister, Aubrey" Chris introduced me to Robert.
"Nice to meet you" Robert said as I stood there waiting for him to shake my hand. No he doesn't shake my hand. He just decides to hug me tightly.
"Don't squish her to death" Chris said as Robert let go.
"I feel bad that you have to deal with this Dorito" Robert said making me laugh.
"I like that nickname" I said. Me and Robert were going to become great friends. Robert walked over and hugged Hemsworth. Chris tried so hard not to smile. Soon Scarlett arrived and gave me a big hug. Anthony Mackie arrived and Chris introduced us. Sebastian Stan arrived and Chris introduced us as well. Then Mark Ruffalo, Joss Whedon, Cobie Smulders, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jeremy Renner, and Samuel L. Jackson arrived and Chris introduced me to all of them. Then next thing I knew I was face to face with a very tall Brit. I looked up at him. Very tall. What is he like 6,2? I'm 5,3!
"Hi I'm Tom Hiddleston" he said smiling down at me.
"I'm Aubrey Evans" I said shaking his large hand. This is the moment I realize I have baby hands.
"Oh! Tom this is my sister" Chris said walking over to us.
"Well it was nice meeting you" Tom said smiling kindly. That was the last of them. Right? Better be. Nervously I stood beside my brother this whole time.
"Are you nervous?" He asked smiling.
"Maybe" I whispered.
"I can tell" he said hugging me.
"I need ice cream" I said walking to the kitchen and grabbing a tub of chocolate ice cream. I got a spoon and sat down at the table. Someone sat beside me and I turned to see Robert with a spoon.
"Sharing is caring" he said making me smile as I put the tub between us. We almost ate all of it. We were talking most of the time. This was the start of an amazing friendship. After the little gathering was over everyone left. I laid on the couch trying to fall asleep.
"Come sleepy head!" Chris said trying to get me up.
"No" I said moving a little bit. Chris pushed me off the couch and onto the floor, "jerk." I got up and walked to my room. It was kind of fun. I walked into my room and closed the door and got into bed ready for sleep.