Hair Brush

I woke up somewhere around 9:00am. I got out of bed and changed cloths. I changed into a blue sweater and black jeans. I searched around the room for my hair brush. I couldn't find my hair brush. Where did I put that thing? I feel so stupid. Then I remembered I left it in the bathroom. I walked across the hallway to the bathroom and opened the door. "Oh My God!" I yelled shutting the door. I just saw Chris in nothing but a towel. I opened the door a little bit and felt for the counter. I closed my eyes and opened the door and searched for my hair brush.
"Warmer" Chris said laughing. I finally found my hair brush and zoomed out of the bathroom as fast as possible. I ran back to my room and brushed my hair. I think I'm scarred for life now after seeing what I did. Chris walked into my room now fully dressed. Thank god!
"I think I'm scarred for life" I said making him laugh.
"Ha ha funny" he said putting me in a head lock.
"Let me go" I said laughing.
"Nope" he said picking me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Chris! Put me down!" I whined as he dropped me on my bed.
"Alright. So we got to go to the set because I have to film today so stand up and let's go" he said smiling.
"Okay" I said he was surprised I didn't yell at him or give him a hard time.
We got to the car and started heading to the set. Today I decided to not hide myself in the trailer and walk around a little bit. Chris said he wanted me to meet Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, and Hayley Atwell since she'd be here today. We got to the set and went to Chris's trailer. He started getting in his costume and makeup. He told me I could go explore and get some food off the snack table. I rushed out the trailer door and toward the table of food. There were cookies, apples, drinks, oranges, and many other snacks. I took a red apple, a coke zero, and a few cookies. I turned and my face hit a hard chest.
"Sorry" I said smiling at the man...wait a second... I was smiling at Sebastian Stan! He smiled at me.
"It's fine" he said as I walked to the other side and made my way back to the trailer. I pushed open the door and closed it with my foot.
"What did you get?" Chris asked standing up clearly towering over me.
"I got cookies!" I said in a funny voice making him laugh. I shoved a cookie in my mouth and clutched the bag to my chest.
"Give me some. Don't hog the cookies!" He said trying to get it from me.
"Nooooo" I said with my mouth full. I held the bag up high then realized I made it easier for him. I thought if I held it up he wouldn't get it. He easily took the bag and stole two cookies.
"Thought that would work?" He asked.
"Whatever" I said tossing the bag onto the couch, "I wanna watch you on set."
"Actually I may or may not have done something that I know you'll like" He said smiling like a goofball.
"Oh no. What did you do?" I asked.
"I got you a cameo in this movie" he said.
"You didn't!" I said slapping his shoulder.
"I did!" He said, "now they already have your costume picked out." I walked into the bathroom to see a grey sweater, jeans, a red hat, and red converse shoes. I got into costume and walked back out to be greeted by the makeup artist.
After she was done I looked at my makeup. I looked normal. We were doing the mall scene which was fun. I was just going up the escalator beside Chris and Scarlett. I had to laugh when the kissed. They'd be a cute couple. I ship it! After doing that scene I felt kind of happy to be in a movie for once. We went back to the trailer and Chris said something about doing more stuff in his movies. I smiled and nodded rapidly.
"Scarlett this is my little sister, Aubrey" Chris said introducing me to Scarlett who plays as Natasha Romanoff.
"Nice to meet you Aubrey. Chris wouldn't stop talking about you on set of the Avengers" Scarlett said making me smile.
"I hope good things" I said.
"All good things I promise" Chris said taking a sip of his coffee.
"It better be good things" I said as he messed up my hair.
"Come on. We gotta get home" Chris said as we changed out of costume and into our regular cloths. Soon we were back home chilling on the couch watching a disney movie.