Big Surprise

"Please Chris!" I whined staring at my older brother.
"Fine" he gave in and picked me up so I could see the fireworks better. I sat on his shoulders watching in amazement at the bright colors flashing in the dark sky.
"Wow" I whispered. It looked like a movie. Cinderella's castle in the front and fireworks in the back. The fireworks ended and Chris carried me out with Scott right behind us. Shana and Carly weren't to far. Mom and Dad were in front of me and Chris.
We got back to the hotel and I laid down in the bed hugging my stuffed Flounder toy. I couldn't sleep. I crawled across my bed and hopped down and ran to Chris's bed. My little mermaid nightgown came to my ankles as I ran. I crawled onto his bed and poked him. "Chris" I whispered.
"Hmmm?" Chris asked turning over to face me.
"I can't sleep" I said.
"Come here you little munchkin" he said as I laid down onto his chest.
I was hit in the face with a pillow.
"WAKE UP!" Chris said smiling.
"Go back to sleep" I said turning over and accidentally slapping him with my free hand.
"Get up" he said in a serous tone, "come on! I have a surprise."
"Give me a hint?" I asked smiling.
"You are my world my darling What a wonderful world I see You are the song I'm singing You're my beautiful Melody..." He sang with a smile making me climb out of bed quickly. I put on a Micky mouse shirt and shorts and ran out into the living room.
"This is your world my darling One world the land and sea My hope for you for always Is that your heart will part of me!" I sang loudly making him smile.
"Look who's ready to go" Chris said crossing his arms.
"Come on! Give me another hint!" I said smiling.
"Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand" he sang.
"I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE GOING!!!!" I said jumping around excitedly.
"Alright then. Let's go!!!" He said as we both ran to the car.
We arrived in the parking lot and I looked at the sign excitedly. DISNEYLAND!!! I jumped out of the car and so did Chris and we literally ran to the entrance. We got inside and started talking about which ride to ride first. "Peter Pan's Flight!" I said excitedly.
"Grizzly River Run!" He said, we stared at each other for a while until he gave in and we went to Peter Pan's Flight. After the ride we got to the gift shop and I got Minnie Mouse ears and Chris got Micky Mouse. We were like kids in a candy store. We ran to The Little Mermaid ride and got on. I was really excited! We both sang along to the music through out the ride like a bunch of kids.
"I wanna be where people are" I sang smiling.
After that we rode a bunch of other rides and got some lunch at Rainforest Cafe. It was good. By the time we finished riding a bunch of rides it was night and the fireworks would be start soon. We stood where they had the fireworks but people crowed in front of me. I let out a sigh of disappointment then next thing I knew I was on Chris's back watching the pretty fireworks. When the fireworks ended Me and Chris walked back to the car. Well let's just say he have me a piggy back ride.
We got home at 10:00 and I was ready for bed. I laid in bed for about an hour not being able to sleep. I crawled out of bed and walked to my brothers room.
"Chris?" I whispered poking him.
"Hmmm?" He asked smiling.
"I can't sleep" I said.
"Come here you little munchkin!" He said as I crawled beside him. He pulled me into a hug and held me like that for a while until I was fast asleep.
Just like old times.