1: This Planet is strange

WARNING: Poo, butts, and llamas and weirdness, read on if you dare :)

Neon's POV

I was just walkin' along minding my own business, when I bumped into this guy wearing black sunglasses and a black suit.

"Hi!" I looked at him, and he stared expressionlessly back. "Are you one of those Men In Black dudes?" I asked, recalling the awesome movie I watched yesterday.

The dude didn't even blink, or at least I didn't think he blinked.

I waved a hand in front of his face. "Hellu?" He still didn't do anything. "Your a butt, I bet llamas don't like you."

I kicked him in the shins and ran away giggling.

All of a sudden, it was nighttime.

"What the h-" I was cut off as a shining light reached out to me.

An animal stepped off.

It was.........

.............A WHITE LLAMA!

"Greetings, llama lover," It spoke in a deep man voice. Wait, I didn't know llamas could speak, especially not in this awesome kind of voice. "I am-"

"THE LLAMA GOD?" I asked, my eyes sparkling.

The llama stared at me blankly. "No. I am-"

"A mushroom? A cheesecake?" I didn't think my guesses were getting any closer. "ooooo I know! A TREEHOUSE!"

"SHUT UP!" The llama screamed at me. "I am not THE llama god, I am A llama god."

I was puzzled. "Llama fried lemon spit?" I conjured a pie out of nowhere, and threw it at the llama. "HA!" Then I ran away! "SEE YOU LATER, YOU STUPID POO-FACED BUTT!!!!"

I spotted a crack in one of the buildings.

ooooo.

I tried to change into lynx form, but I couldn't.

THAT POO COVERED LLAMA PUT A CURSE ON MEH!

Who cares.

I walked into the crack anyway, even though it was smaller and skinnier than a needle.

I am magical.

OHMYGOD I AM IN HEAVEN.

"No, you are in Cakeland." A voice replied. OHMYGOD YOU READ MY THOUGHTS. "Yes. My name is Mr. CakeFat."

HI MR. CAKEFAT! Wait, CakeFat?

A wonderful song started playing/singing.

"Welcome to Cakeland,

Where we make you fat,

Give you to the evil witch,

Then she'll put you in her hat,

Play a game of basketball,

With you,

Big round shape and all,

Then we'll take you and gobble you up,

JUST CUZ YOU WALKED INTO CAKELAND!!!!"

"YAAAY!!!!" I screamed, jumping up and down. "This is the best place ever!" I grabbed a piece of cake, but then it disappeared.

Whut.

The scene around me changed into a yellow place.

I squinted, and realized I was in a land made of........

PINEAPPLES.

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, practically hyperventilating. "I........AM SCARED......OF PINEAPPLES!"

Some invisible dude gave me a paper bag, and I snatched it from him, and started breathing in it.

Think happy thoughts, happy thoughts........

......llamas on the beach with bikinis......

......I'm not in Pineapple Land........

......I am NOT in Pineapple Land......

.....I'm in pineapple land.

HELP ME LLAMA GODS!

TO BE CONTINUED..........