5: Da Battle [Part 2]

Mitten Kitten POV

"OMG ITS VOLDY!!!!" Neon screamed. "HE LOOKS LIKE A MOLDY BUTT!"

Voldemort (the dude in the dress) whipped out a whip.

A whip?

Then it turned into a awesomesauce wand.

Woo!

Neon whipped out a knife from her shoe.

Ow, who keeps a knife in their shoe? Oh yeah, Neon does.

Voldemort tried to be all awesome and such, and he raised his wand, but Neon told him, "Oh no you don't sista, I'LL go first."

Voldy pants screamed, "AVADA KEDAVRA" and a giant monstrosity of green light shot out of his stick and hit Neon in the chest.

"NUUUUUUU!!!!!!" Someone screamed. Oh yeah, that was me. I'm awesome like that.

She didn't even blink.

YAY MY FRIENDS IMMORTAL I LOVE THIS GIRL!

Anyway, can you guess what Neon did next? (No, I'm not doing yet ANOTHER part)

Well, you probably could, but.......Okay, anyway, back to the point!

Neon looked Voldemort in the eye, said "You're a butt, llamas don't like you," and then she ran up and took Voldy to the slaughter house where the pigs get killed.

Right?

Wrong.

Let me say that again:

Neon looked Voldemort bravely in the eye, and chucked her knife at him, running away, and screaming, "YOUR A BUTT LLAMAS HATE YOU!!!!"

Well, I was right to predict the llama part.

I looked over to dress dude.

He looked at the knife in his shoulder, and fell to the ground dramatically.

Baby.

So, after that drama scene, I ran after my deranged but awesome friend, who was drinking out of the chocolate river.

"Your gonna get fat," I pointed out, seeing Neon drinking out of the river with a giant straw.

Where'd she get a giant straw?

Neon stopped drinking for a second. "No I'm not."

I sighed, and took Bob the tinklewiggy out of my bag.

He was fat and green. Meh.

I held him down to the chocolate, and Bob sucked it all up until there was an empty ditch where all the chocolate used to be. Even the waterfall was dry.

OH NO NOW BOB IS REALLY FAT!

I squeezed my fat tinklewiggy in my bag, and looked at Neon.

She lifted her head. "What? I bet there were a bunch of chocolate fish down there!"

I laughed. "Neon, your tail has chocolate on it."

Neon went cross-eyed and sucked on her tail.

Weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, I made a picture to go with the 'Chocolate Drinking' Scene XD