13: In High Ding

Neon's POV

That shower felt goooood. Even though I bathed in my clothes.

I am currently writing this from the city of High Ding. Hiding.

Yurp, I'm hiding from those freaks, the people that are supposedly awesome. I think Mitten is more awesome than they'll ever be. If she's still alive, that is.....

Anyway, I was coming out of the shower, when I heard voices coming down the stairs.

The voices of THEM.

I wished really super pooper hard to find a hiding spot, and then WHAM I'm in a hole.

It was a big hole, maybe as big as a car, but I loved it. It was MY hole.

I decided to call it High Ding, which is my code for HIDING.

So, I pulled out my super ultra mini diary which expanded in my hand, and wrote:

Dear llamas,

I am currently writing this from the big city. I'm in the city of High Ding! It's a high city. I traveled long and far to get here, and its my city, because the people told me I was destined to be their ruler so BAM. Now I'm the president of High Ding.

Now I gotta go, the people are parading for me! I'm so awesome.

I hail to the llama gods at any cost.

Your faithful llama, Neon

Uh huh. That's right, I'm going crazy, and writing false facts in my llama diary.

OH CRAP NOW I AM LYING TO THE LLAMAS!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE???!!!

Then a body fell on me. AGAIN!!??

I felt goggles and ears. "Ohmygosh MITTEN?!"