7: I meet a supastar

Mitten's POV

So eventually, Neon and I climbed out of the dark corridor, which turned out to be a sewer.

Yup, we climbed out of a manhole.

Anyway, we were in the middle of some random city with green buildings.

"Well," Neon said as she looked around. "it's better than Pineapple Land," we shuddered.

"OOOOO look," I pointed down the streets. "a bright light, let's follow it!"

"NO!" Neon screamed. "I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON BY FOLLOWING BRIGHT LIGHTS!!!"

I shrugged. "Whatevs, I'm going to check it out anyway," I started walking into the light, while Neon screamed,

"DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT MITTEN!!!!" I still walked into the light anyway.

The light blined me with whiteness for a second, but then it cleared, and a big yellow thig was in front of me.

IT WAS MY BANANA!!!!

"BANANAAAAA!!! I WUV U!!!!" I shouted, running in slow motion to my banana.

I hugged nothingness.

My banana was (sniff) gone again!!!

"Hello, young kitten," A voice said. I looked up, and right abouve me, wearing a bikini and sunglasses, there was.........

......A STAR!

"YOU AGAIN!!!" Rage filled me up, and so I grabbed the star out of the air and cut his head off.

Then, I remembered that the star I had met before had cross-eyes, and a headband.

I THINK I KILLED HIS MOMMY!!!!

"$%#$$%#$^%$^R$^&*(^%%^&T^&R^%^T&%&*U*Y*_J*Y^(*^&*^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in frustration.

Then, I turned around, and saw..........