Chapter 12

Unknown POV

Phone Call:

"Did you do it?''

"Yeah I got his ass. He dropped her quick too. I knew he would blame her."

"You sure he doesnt know it was you?"

"Yeah Im positive. He probably think i was one of her jealous ex's."

"Ight bro Ill see you in a few."

"Ight". ------------- Phone call ended.

I finally got them both. I got both of them hoes at the same time. I got Bryan and AJ and Im finna steal they bitch. I just saw her car ride past. Ill follow her in alittle. Its not like she can get away or anything. I put tracking devices in AJ's cars along time ago sweetheart.

Now I bet yall are wondering who I am. Well... I am... ctfu you thought i was gonna tell you who I am? Shidd Im a criminal but Im not stupid. I will tell you this though. When they kicked Bryan out they kicked me out too. I mean I was stealing but I went down for something Bryan did and they didnt believe me. So now its pay back time. Now all I have to do is go fuck AJ bitch, watch AJ kill Bryan and watch AJ and "Ari" relationship fall apart.

Ok its been about 10mins so I think ill follow her to where ever she is going now.

ARI's POV

Ok so you just... go around breaking heart just to see what is inside, go around stealing feeding them to your pride. Did you ever stop and think that I might really need that... to stay alive. I'm starting to believe that you don't really see that

I turned the music off because it was just fueling my frustration. I wasn't sure where I was going but I wanted to just drive and clear my head. I'll probably spend the night in a hotel and see if me and AJ can talk in the morning.

I pulled up to the Hilton Hotel and parked. I got out the car and jogged into the lobby. I think someone is following me. I told the lady I wanted the best suite. I took AJ's card he gave me awhile ago and decided to treat myself a little while I was having some me time. I pulled out the card to pay for it when a man came up behind me and payed in cash for my room. I turned around and he was smiling at me. I let him pay for the room but then I just left and went to my room.

I went up to the top floor and took a shower when I got to my room. When I was done I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and walked out to my room. When I opened the door the man who payed for my room was sitting in a rolling car looking out the window. I ran quietly to my purse and grabbed my gun. *Click * "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" He got up and turned around.

"You mean my room... I mean I did pay for it"

"How did you get in" I asked as he walked closer and I put my finger on the trigger.

"I don't know if you know this but they give you a key to the room you pay for."

"Get out!"

"Make me"

"My boyfriend will kill you" I threatened as he walked even closer.

"You mean AJ? I'm not worried about him."

How does he know him?????

"What? How do you know him?!?"

"Oh sweetheart just put the gun down and we can talk" he got closer.

He walked closer. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed while managing to get the gun out of my hand. Damn it. He threw the gun in the bathroom.

I pulled my towel up and he sat on the bed next to me.

"Now I'm not gonna rape you but wouldn't you like to have a little fun? I mean after all AJ has hurt the both of us."

"Callaté perra" ----- shut up bitch

"Yo habla éspanol"----- I speak Spanish

Fuck.

He slid closer and I grabbed the gun I hid under my mattress, jumped up and cocked it. He walked over to the other side of the bed and got closer and I pulled the trigger... THE GUN WAS EMPTY. He ran up to me and pinned he to the bed. It felt like something stadded my leg but the adrenaline was pumping so hard i barely felt it. I kicked and clawed at him. I finally got one hand free and I started clawing at his eyes. He jumped up and covered his eye. I ran to the door and unlocked it. I ran into the hall way and he called after me. I heard him cock the gun and I took off. He walked out of the hotel room and *BANG*.

I turned and fell. I slowly lifted my head and he was on the floor and Mya was holding a gun.