Chapter 2

*THE NEXT DAY*

          "So what happened with you and AJ?" Mya asked me at my locker before 4th period started. "Nothinggggg... But it was so good and he knows how to go down frfr (for real, for real)." i said laughing. "Ooohh so we got a little romance going or nah and tell me how it went down." Mya responded nudging me in my arm a few times. "Ok so when you and Josh left me and AJ were talking and he asked could he do some things you know and I was like ok 'cause you know i never turn down some good head but yeah, then we went to the prop room behind the theatre and he went down on me then like 15mins later Bryan came in the theatre and ruined it." i told her telling the last part dramatically. "Ooh so Bryan ruined you orgasimn or nah?" Mya asked like I wanted to talk about that part. "Yes he did but I dont really want to talk about that part." i said rolling my eyes. "And no I dont think he feels that way about me I think he just wants the 'P' so nope no romance sorry hun." i said making Mya pout. Then AJ came.

           He came up behind me and hugged me from the back and told me and Mya hey. We waited for AJ to get his stuff for class then walked to 4th period, gym ugh but something weird was going on I got like 10-15 dirty looks thats 6-11 more then I usually do. Mya and I went in the girls locker room and AJ went to the boys. It smelled like straight fish in there fr. "Damn these bitches must not ever wash cause it smell like the damn ocean in this bitch." Mya said holding her nose. I know right but lets jus get dressed out and go but people were giving me dirty looks here too but I was cute so I didnt care. I had on a black tank top that made my boobs look big and pink dasiy dukes with black converse and Mya had on a light blue tank top and black daisy dukes and blue converse. We walked out then spraded perfume all over eat other because we were worried that fish smell got on us, then AJ walked out the boys dressing room.

                We made our way to the track to do the 4-6 laps that we do every b-day. "Sooo you and Ari are yall a thing or just 'fuck buddies'." Mya asked AJ. "Ummm what do you mean?'' Aj asked with this kinda embarrassed look on his face then I punched Mya in the arm for bringing it up. "Owww dang girl I was just asking." Mya said rubbing her arm while I rolled my eyes at her. "I see you told her what happened." AJ said. "Actually I wasnt going to tell her because I wasnt sure if you were cool with other people knowing but Bryan told her so I had to tell her the full story you know?" I said trying to sound sorry. "You good now I can play with you without anyone suspecting anything because they already know." AJ said hugging me from behind. "Ha. yeah but by now half the school probably knows, that would explain the dirty looks I got in the hallway and in the locker room." i said hugging him back. "Yeah we all know Bryan has a huge mouth." Mya said pulling me and AJ apart. "Girl you mad or nahh?" i said to Mya. "No just dont want a baby made on a track." she said sitting under a tree for shade. "Omg it hot as hell like fr." i said fanning myself. "If you let me go down on you ill have you shivering." Aj said giving me his 'freak smirk'. "Mmm i might just have to take you up on that offer." i said laughing at Myas facial expression. "Ewww barf get a room!" Mya said after Aj smacked and grabbed my butt. "Now how would you like it if i smacked your ass?" i said looking at him side ways. "You wouldnt do that because your a girl." he said getting in my face. I mushed him then hit his butt and ran as he chased after me. He scooped me up and carryed me like a princess and told me he was going to get me back later. Then the whistle blew and it was time to go in the gym.

            I made AJ carry me to the gym because after all that running I was tired. "Baeeeeeee!!!" i whisper screamed in AJs ear. "What lil girl", AJ said rolling his eyes. "Nigga dont be rollin' your eyes at me ian with that gay ish, but am I bae or nah?" I said with a fake stank additude. "You bae", AJ said putting me down, then hugging me around my waist and squeezing my butt. "Ok", I said blushing and pecking him on the lips. "But after gym Imma need you to shower before you come huggin' and kissin' on me Kay?" i asked backing up and making a stank face at him. "Ok but you dont either ion wanna hug yo sweaty ass any way", he said smacking me on the butt. "Yall so cute but nasty so imma need yall to save that ish for later", Mya said singing "save that ish for later" like the weekend on his or nah remix. "What ever", i said air mushing her while she walked away.