Chapter 11

***I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SORRY BABYS BUT EXPECT NORE UPDATES SOON***

ARI's POV

When I woke up I listened to Mya's voice message and ran to find some clothes. Thankfully I had some extra clothes packed from that hospital situation so I threw that on. I ran down stairs to get AJ who happened to be already fully dressed and making me breakfast.

"Goodmorning baby", he said kissing me.

"Morning we gotta go to the hospital to see Asia and Mya and Trey. Mya called me last night and said Asia had eye cancer and they were going to do surgery as soon as they could find a blood donor with A positive blood, Im A positive," I explained to AJ.

We hurried and got in his all white mustang and speed to the hospital.

When we arrived we saw Mya and Trey knocked out in the chairs in Asia's hospital room. Mya woke up the minute she heard the door squeak then she woke up Trey. "Hey babies" I said hugging them,

"Wassup yall hows lil A" AJ said referring to Asia as lil A.

" She said it doesnt hurt as much anymore but she still cant see so ive been singing to her" said Mya. "Yeah did u know your friend could sing like that?" Trey asked me I nodded my head.

I walk over to Asia's bed and softly rubbed her face. She was alittle scared at first but I told her who I was and she hugged me. I told Trey and Mya that I have A positive blood and that I would be a blood donor for Asia since no blood donor had been found yet. Both of them ran to me and hugged me really tight after I told them. They called the doctor in and after he took a pint of my blood Asia went into surgery.

MYA's POV

When they took Asia into surgery im not going to lie I was really nervous but I know there's nothing I can do so im leaving it in God's hands.

***8 HOURS LATER***

After Asia went into surgery me and Trey went to sleep in the hospital and AJ took Ari home with him. A few hours after me and Trey went to sleep the doctor came out and woke us up. The doctor told us Asia was out of surgery now and that we could come and she her.

When we went im the room Asia was sleeping peacefully on the bed. The doctor never told us if it was a sucessful surgery or not but I didnt really want him to tell us. After the doctor told us Asia was out of surgery Trey called AJ and told him.

ARI's POV

AJ took me back to his house when the doctor was done taking my blood. "Alright babe I know your worried about Asia but we still have to go to school" AJ said while unlocking the door the house. We walked in and one of the windows was shaddered and there was a brick sitting in the middle of the broken glass. "What the hell?!?!?" I said while running into the kitchen. AJ ran upstairs but i dont know why.

When I walked in the kitchen the was a message left on the island bar in red spray paint saying "Bring back my BITCH! -B" Immediately after reading it I knew exactly who had done this. Bryan! AJ came back down on the elevator. The doors opened and AJ walked slowly up to me yelling "This is your fault you dumb hoe! Who did you tell? How did they get my address? See this is why I dont let thots in my house! FUCK!". My eyes filled with tears as I ran out the back door of his house. I took a set of keys on my way out. I ran to the garadge and opened it using the code on the side. I hurried and pressed the unlock button to see which car the keys went to. The lights of a red drop top BMW lit up and I ran to the car. I got in the car and the door to the house opened and AJ watched me leave in his car. He didnt even try to stop me.

While I was driving Mya called me and told me Asia was awake and out of surgery. Then she stepped out the hospital and told me that AJ was there and that he had told them some crazy story that sounded nothing like something I would do.

TREY's POV

AJ came to the hospital and saw Asia. He brought her a large white teddy bear but when he came Asia still couldnt open her eyes even though she was awake. He pulled me to the side and told me Bryan, an ex member of our company apparently was with Ari and he decided he wanted revenge now. He told me he had to go off on Ari so she woulldnt come back so he could keep her safe. He also told me I had to go with some story that Ari helped Bryan steal from him and took his car and that I had to tell Mya that story too.

After telling Mya the story we stepped out again to smoke.

We went back into the hospital room and Mya walked back in on the phone then hung up. I didnt really think anything of it and me and AJ went back to the trap house to firgure out what we were going to do about Bryan.

***MY BOLD STOPPED WORKING SO SORRY FOR THAT***

*Read*

*Comment*

*Like*

*Follow*