Chapter 10

***SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :C IVE BEEN BUSY... BUT BACK TO THE BOOK CX***

ARI's POV

After the doctor said it was fine for me to leave Aj drove us back to his house. When we arrived Aj carried my bag in and i took a shower. Half way into my shower I once again realized I still dont have clothes over here. I stepped out the shower and yelled to Aj "AJ!! I need some clothes".

"You can just wear one of my shirts again" He yelled back.

"But i need under wear too'' I yelled again. I heard him coming down the hall from the elevator. 

"I got you" he said handing me a huge victoria secrect box and one of his shirts.

"Whats this" i asked grabbing the box.

"A few day ago i ordered you some underwear" He said trying to see me from behind the door.

"Ight thanks" i siad then closed the door and got back in the shower. When i was done in the shower i dryed off and put my hair in a wet ball. I gradded AJ's white button down polo shirt off the sink and put it on keep the shirt unbuttoned though. I open the Victoria Secret box and there was about 10 to 15 bras and one sports bra and like 20 pairs of underwear and half were thongs and they were all my size. I put on a bra and some underwear and walked out the bathroom.

"How'd you know what size bra and panties i wear" i asked AJ while he was laying on his bed playing 2k. He keep playing for awhile until i sat on him, destracting him from his game. He paused the game and put his hands on my waist. 

"Mmm dont you look good" he said reffering to he bra and pantie set I had on that he brought me. He leaned in and kissed me down my neck.

After enjoying it alittle I pushed him off. "Yeah but how'd you know what size i wore" i asked him again.

"I looked on your clothes after you feel asleep after we fucked" he said.

"WOW really'' i said acting saracstice.

"Yup" he said popping the "P", "36dd and large in panties" he said rubbing my butt then laying me on his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly. We layed there in silence for awhile just enjoying eachothers warm bodies and I drifted off to sleep still wrapped up in his arms.

MYA's POV

Last night after we let the hospital, me and Trey went back to his house to take Asia back from her babysitter. When we walked in the house Asia was playing with Tia, the babysitter. "Thanks for taking care of her" i said picking her up. 

"No problem but you should take her to an eye doctor she was having trouble seeing", Tia said.

"Alright we'll take her to see an eye doctor in the morning", Trey said, hinting for her to leave.

"Ok ill be on my way now have a good night" Tia said leaving.

After Asia told me and Trey about her day with the babysitter, I bathed her. When I was washing her face I saw something in her eyes, it was like her colored part around her eyes were turning gray. I held 4 fingers up to her face and asked her how many fingers I had up."Tree" she said trying to pronounce three. I called Trey into the bathroom.

"What, why you yelling" he asked.

"Her eyes look at them" I said opening on of her eys wide.

"What they look normal" He said taking a small glance at Asia's eye.