Chapter 9

MYA's POV

When we arrived at the hospital the doctor said we couldnt see her because of her condition. Her Mrs. Smith, Ari's mom, broke down into tears. "No no no she fine shes just not awake yet." the doctor said after everybody thought she had life threating conditions. We all just sat back down and waited for her to wake. 

About 30 mintues went by after we spoke with the doctor. Then a nurse can out and told us she had waken up and that we could see her now. We all stood up and walked to her hospital room. She eating pancakes and watching ridiculousness on MTV, like nothing happened.

"Hey baby how you feeling" Ari's mom asked her.

"Fine I had some glass in my stomach and had to get stitches but other than that im perfectly fine, the cars recked though sorry AJ" she said turning and looking at him.

" Im just happy your ok" Aj said to her.

"Oh Im so sorry about your car we will pay for it" Ari's dad said to AJ. "Its fine I have a couple more just like it" AJ said. 

"Can me and Ari have a few minutes alone", AJ asked. We all left to give them some privacy.

ARI's POV

"Im really sorry about your car" I told AJ.

"Bae I already told you you good", He said.

"So what happened like any broken bones anything" he asked me.

"Nope jus a few peices of glass and a minior concussion" i replied.

"Awe baby im sorry I said thatto bryan" He said standing up and coming closer to my hospital bed.

"Its good bae I still love you" i said reaching out my arms to hug him. He rapped his arms around me and kissed me gently at first. Then he kissed me deeper. He picked me up from the bed and I raped my legs around his waist. He felt on my ass, which was out because of the hospital dress i had to wear. He felt up the dress and rubbed my breast which we also out because of the dress. He sat us down in one of the chairs in the room and continued to kiss and feel me. He slipped his hands down and in me. I moaned as he kissed my neck. He took his fingers out and licked them, he said it taste like strawberries. He carried and laided me back down on the bed while still kissing and feeling on my body. He untied the hospital dress and exposed my naked body. He kissed me down my stomach and felt on my breast as he went down. He took his hands from my breast and placed them on my thighs. He speard my thighs apart and kissed them down while i moaned. He went down on me. It felt so good and I moaned so loud, i bet the whole hospital could hear it. After about 5 mintues I climaxed. 

MYA's POV

I walked back to Ari's hospital room with some apple pie from the hospital cafe. I got to the door and it was unlocked so I opened it walking in on AJ going down on Ari. I closed the door past and quite. Trey came up right after I closed the door. "Oh my god Trey" i said.

"What" he asked.

"I just walkin in on AJ eating Ari" I said.

"Stop lying" he said waving his hand at me."Im so serious put your ear up to the door you can hear her moaning" I told him. He did and then he moved away from the door.

"Well theres definitely something going on in there" Trey said.

"Her parents are coming back up to check on her" i said having a omg moment.

"Damn sucks to be them" Trey said sitting doing beginning to eat.

"No we have to stall them." i said grabbing his hand and going back to Aris parents. We went back down to the cafe and they were still getting their food.  They just finished getting their food and i paniced so I just slapped Trey, hes going to be mad at me. 

"How could you, you said you loved me" i said being melow dramaic trying to get Mr. and Mrs. Smiths attention. Trey just stood there. I guess he wasnt catching on so i gave him the play along face.

"Ummm I do love you" trey said attempting to play along.

"But you lied to me, why would you keep something like that away from me" i said hoping he would give me more to work with. At this point Mr. and Mrs. Smith decied to try and help.

"Whats wrong" they asked..

"He killed my pet gold fish and didnt tell me" i said trying to think of something.

"Its just alittle gold fish, we can get you a new one" trey said.

"Mr. Gils wasnt just a gold fish to me, he was my friend" i said fake crying.

"Its ok Mya pets die all the time im sure Trey didnt mean to kill your gold fish" Mr.Smith said.

"But i loved him" i said still fake crying.

"Honey its ok you just have to let Mr.Gils go" Mrs.Smith said rubbing her hand on my back in attempt to comfort me.

"Im sorry I killed your gold fish Mya" Trey said rapping our little scene up. 

"Ok, I guess I forgive you" I said hugging trey.

"Great now lets go check on Ari and Aj'' Mr.Smith said. It had been about 5 minutes after so they should be done so when went up with them.

We got to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in" we heard her say. Ari was sitting on her hospital bed and Aj was in the chair next to her just how we left them. "Since your alright we're going to head home", Mr. and Mrs. Smith said. "Yeah us to" me and trey said. "Ok ill watch Ari for the rest of the day" Aj said. Then we left.

AJ's POV

I was glad everyone was leaving because i needed to tell Ari something. After everyone left I brought my Chair closer to her bed. "You know you can go home to, Im sure your parents would want to know you ok" Ari said.

"Actually i need to talk to you about that" i said "My parents died when I was 5. I was sent to foster care and ran away at 14. Treys family had always been friends with my parents so they took me in. After doing alot to get money i had enough to get an apartment so at 15 i moved out of Treys house when he was leaving for school and got an apartment. Within about a month of that I became the biggest drug lord in Cali and had plenty of workers to make money for me so i then bought a house and decied to go back to school and thats when I met you'' I said telling her my life story. 

"Im sorry you had to go throw so much at such a young age" Ari said to me. "Why didnt you tell me your parents died before? I mean that other stuff made sence to wait to tell me but I would have understood you didnt have to be affraid to let me in" She said.

"I wasnt affraid i just felt like i should wait" I told her.

"Wait so that huge house is yours and you dont live with anyone else" Ari asked.

"Yup all mine"I said. "So i can come over at any time" She asked grining which probably meant she had plans going in her mind. 

"Yeah i guess i mean sence its just me" I said. "Ok they said i could check out in the morning so i want to go home with you" Ari said. 

"Alright so you want me to stay the night " i asked Ari. She said yes so we talked more and watched some movies until she got sleepy. She wanted me to sleep in the bed with her so i did and she layed her head on my chest and i rapped my arms around her and we went to sleep.