Chapter 3

7:30pm

              *SMACK* I felt a hand smack and squeeze my butt then a voice that said "Wake up sleeping beauty". Then I felt a kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see someone I deeply enjoy waking up to. His beautiful green and blue eyes, curly ass hair and sexy eight pack. "What time is it and how long was I asleep?" i said sitting up on the bed. "Its 7:30 and about 3 or 4 hours you must have been really tired" , he said helping me off the bed. "7:30?!? I need to get home asap and your parents didnt say anything about me being passed out on your bed?" i said frantically knowing I was probably going to be in trouble when i got home. "Nope they're on a buissness trip and wont be home till sometime later this week." he said. "Oh well i still need to get home!" i said gathering my things. "Chill I had Mya call your people and tell them you were sleeping over hers tonight and they were cool with it." he said coming up behind me when i was picking up my bag from the floor. "Oh so I can stay over here?" i asked. "Yeah you should stay but what do you want to do?" he asked me. "Well first I want to get washed up." i said. "Bathrooms right there" he said pointing at a door in his room, "but what are you going to put on after you get out?" "You have clothes so ill wear something in your closet", i said not even asking him if it was ok. "Alright boss", he chuckled. 

                  After i took a short shower i walked out to AJs closet only to catch him perving. I went in his walk-in closet and closed the door behind me. I put on a pink blue and with plaid long sleeve shirt. When i walked out i went and sat on AJs lap. "I need some panties", i said rapping my arm around his waist. "What you got on under my shirt", he asked with a small laugh. "Nothing..." i said. "Oh so why you need panties?" he asked pushing me off his lap. "Because i dont want to be naked and why you push me off?" i asked. "Turn around", he said "Its nothing wrong with being naked" he said then lifted the back of the shirt up revealing my ass to him. "She got that ass doe that light skin ass booty", he said then he smacked my butt. "Can i just get some panties please?" i asked. "From where all i have is boxers", he said. "Ugh do you have a pair yo stank ass hasnt wore already?" i asked. "Yeah but sence you wanna act like you run some shit im not gone help you and you just gone be naked'', he said crossing his arms. "Please", i begged and straddled him. "Nope i like it better when you dont have any on anyway so youll just have to stay like this", he said putting his hands on my waist and pulling me on him more. "See what you did?" he asked referring to him being hard. "Mmm guess you just gone need a cold shower cause im not doing nothing with you if you gone me mean to me", i said crossing my arms and putting my nose up at him. "Ok imma stop being mean", he said unfolding my arms and hugging me. ''The get me some under wear please", i said. "Why you need that" he asked. "How would you feel if i made you walk around in just boxers and it being cold. "Its not cold one, two how would under wear make you warmer, and three i wouldnt care", he said. "Ok then if i dont get under wear then you dont get clothes", i said. "Fine" he said. 

            I got up hoping he was going to give in and get me some underwear but he didnt. He took his shirt off then his pants and all he had no was a pair of blue and red plaid boxers and socks. We were kind of twinning but yeah. "Now were equal", he said sitting down and patting his lap hinting for me not sit on it. "What ever" i said then i sat on his lap with my back turned to him and he squoze my butt. I squoze he's back and got up and ran because i knew he would get mad. He chased after me. We ran through his house half naked laughing. I ran to the elevator and went down to the first floor and when the doors opened he was already there. He came in the elevator and cornered me. "Now why you do that then tryed to run?" he asked getting very close to me. I just shrugged my shoulders and  looked at him and ask "What you gone do 'bout it?" He looked at me and picked me up from under my butt and put me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" i said kicking my feet. "NO and calm you lil short ass down", he siad taking me up to his room again. 

             He layed me on his bed and got on top of me. "Now are you going to be good?" he asked. I shook my head yes and he got off me. Then i climded on top of him and sat on his lap while his was laying down. "So you gone ride", he asked. "No but what we gone do, we got the whole night", i said. "We could fuck", he said. "Ooorr..." i said shooting his idea down. "Or what" he asked. "I want to get in the pool" i said bouncing on him. "Alright well you not getting my shirt wet", he said. "So what you wanna put on instead cause i know you dont want to get in naked" he said. "Actually if you get in naked I will too" i said making his eyes get big. "Well shidddd what we waiting on?''

               He got up and we went over to the pool room. It was huge. A big pool shaped like a dollar sign with lights that made the water look like it changed colors. There was a glass roof in there too so you cold see the stars. "Its beautiful", i said looking up at the stars. "Not as beautiful as you", he said coming and hugging me from behind and looking up at the stars too. "Lets get in", he said.

              I put my hair up in a messy bun and began unbuttoning the shirt. I told him to turn around but i felt him looking anyway. The shirt dropped from my shoulders. I turned around and he was looking. His eyes got big. I stood there with my short but thick body exposed. "Im not much I know, probably not what you were expecting", i said feeling very insecure about myself and covering my body up with my hands. He walked over to me and took my hands from my body. "No its not what i expected, its so much more", he said, "you are beautiful and you shouldnt hide you body its amazing". "Awe you really think so" i asked. "Yes now get yo lil thick ass in the pool its getting kinda hot". he said. I walked down the steps of the pool and the water was alittle cold but i got use to in quickly. I walked over to the four foot area because that was were that water would be at my shoulders. I came up to the side of the pool and  looked at him. "Arent you going to get in", i asked. "Yeah", he said. He walked down the steps of the pool and he still had his boxers on. "Oh no this wasnt the deal youre suppose to be naked too'', I said about to get out and put the shirt back on.  "No ill take them off", he said. He took his boxers off and set them by the pool. He was huge. Atleast 8in. without being hard. "Damn this nigga packin' ", i said pointing at him under the water. "I thought something similar when you took that shirt off" , he said.

              We played in the pool for about 2 or 3 hours before i got kind tired. "I think im ready to get out now" , i said out of breathe after other race with him. "Alright lett get out" , he said. We got out the pool and i got out first. I bent over to pick put the shirt and ofcourse AJ smacked my butt leaving a red mark where his hand hit. "We probably should have got towels", i said. "Yeah come with me and ill get us some" he said. I followed him to a closet in there down stairs bathroom and got two towels. I rapped mine around my body and he put he's around his waist. We went back up stairs and he sat on his bed not bothering to put anything on besides the towel. I went to the other side of the bed and layed down, got under the covers and took my towel off. He did them ame and came behind me spooning me. He turned his TV off and we were in darkness besides the lap across the room. He kissed me on my neck and said good night. But before he went to sleep I turned over so i was facing him. I guess i was making a weird face because he asked me what was wrong. "Im a virgin", I said. He looked at me with a confused look. "Do you want to loose it tonight?" he asked. I smiled and shook my head yes.

               We kissed and he touched me gentally and passionate. After alot of kissing and feeling he came between my legs and looked at me. "Are you sure", he asked. "Yes" i said softly. He gradded a condom out the night stand next to his bed and went in. It hurt really bad at first so he went slow. Soon enough its stopped hurting and started to feel really good. Then after what felt like 10 or 15 minutes which was actually 35 minutes I reached my climax and so did he.

                We layed there starring into eachothers eyes. Then my eyelids feel heavly and he rapped his arms around me and i went to sleep, right there in his arms it felt like a fairytale and i was the princess who finally found her prince charming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to make a chapter with just them two. 

like,comment,read,follow. 

xoxoxo