Chapter 7

There's a picture of Ari's outfit to the side.

*

*

*

TREY's POV

After I left Mya and my seed I payed Brelle a little visit. Yeah this hoe think she can fw MY seed and get away with it? HELL NO! I called some boys from the house and I called AJ. Thats my nigga from diapers gotta keep him in the loop ion trust nobody else. We all met up at the house and I told them how it was going to go down. I was sending 3 in to get Brelle but they couldnt kill her. Not yet.

We left the house in all black cars because we went at night so we wouldnt be seen. We got to Brelles house and they got her and put one of they girls tote bags over her head. I was like really niggas -_-. Anyway, we went back to the trap and they tied her up. Nope im not going to have my dna and ish on her so I make other people do it. They took the bag off her and all she saw was a beautifully pissed of me. Thats not something people look forward to. "So you fucking with my seed'' i asked knowing this dump female was going to lie. "No No Trey i swerve i didnt touch her" she pleaded. "Oh forreal because she told me yo ass did and she showed me brusies and burns", i said, "you know you fucked up my baby skin forever that shit not going away so were going to do you how you did her just 1000 times worst and im going to listen to the wonderful screams of you begging up to stop just like you did Asia" i said then the boys took her to the torcher room. Like i said all im doing is listening. 

_

_

_

3 HOURS LATER

After hearing one last scream from Brelle after skinning her alive we feed her to the bull dogs by the junk yard and they had a hell of a time eating her dead ass.

Since everything had been said and done I went back to my baby girl and Mya. I came in and the house was smelling like food so im guessing Mya cooked. She made bacon egg sanwinches just how I like them and damn ma can cook even if it was just a sandwinch. Asia showed me her nails and told me about their day ever though no one informed me that Asia was going anywere with anyone one but Asia just loves Mya so much so i guess ill let it slide this time. She also showed me their matching outfits. Where the hell she find some highwaisted pants for a child i dont know. But im mad because she brought my baby her first jordans I was supposed to do that but aleast I brought her her first Nikes. Mya said she wanted to go to the movies though so me her Asia AJ and Ari going in an hour or so.

MYA'S POV

I texted Ari and Aj to get ready to go to the movies with me and Trey. I didnt tell Ari about Asia though even though AJ knows I jsut didnt see it as relevant at the moment. Anyway Me Trey and Asia took showers, well me and Trey took seprate showers and Asia took a bath after us. After Asia got out the tub me and her got dressed together in Treys room and he went in his walkin closet to get dressed, I wonder what it looks like in there. Me and Asia put on out matching outfits and Trey wore all black. He sucks he could have tryed to match us. After we were all ready and i did my makeup and hair, I just put it in a messy bun, we got in the black porshe me and Asia rode in earlier and drove to the movies.

ARI's POV

The movies was kindof last minute so i just put on a pink crop top with bart simpson shirt that said sunday on it because its sunday, with light blue high wasted shorts and pink high top converse with my pink 'IM SO FANCY' skully and black heart shaped cross over purse. I just let my hair our free and curly because i didnt feel like struggling with it today. I took a few pictures for the gram the went scrooling down my insta timeline. I saw Mya posted a picture of what she was wearing too and in the picture there was some little girl wearing the same thing as her. I dont know who she is yet but they were so cute. Then I left in my black convertable bmw and rode to pick up AJ because he said i should drive him for a change or w.e.

I arrived at AJs house and hunked for him to come out. He came out wearing a black shirt, white pants, and jordan 11 concords. He was cute or w.e well he always is but you know. We left his house about 20 mintues before the movie started giving us enough time to buy snacks and find out seats. We met Trey and Mya at the movies around 10 minutes after leaving AJs house and Mya introduced me to the little girl in the picture. She said she Trey and Brelles baby. When she said Brelle i was just like smh bitch been with everybody. Dirty female. After she introduced me and all we finally went in side the movie theatre, brought out tickets and got snack. We saw Deliver us from Evil and man that shit was so damn scary I almost peed. By the time the movie went off though AJ was pissed at me cause the whole time I was screaming and jumping in his lap and he claims he missd half of the movie. What ever ill make up for it tonight if you know what i mean. Then after coming out of the movies we said our good bye and all and went our seprate ways only to see eachother again tomorrow at school ugh.

_

_

_

_

_

It was just something quick so not all that.

Read

Star

Comment

Follow!