Chapter 13

TREY's POV

5:06 AM

*ringing*

I woke up and checked to see who was calling me. Mya? She was in bed with me when I went to sleep... how is she calling me? I answered the phone.

Hello?

Trey. Im at a hotel with Ari come get us. Ill explain when you get here I have to go bye.

Wait what?

The phone hung up and I got out of bed and put on some shorts, socks and slides. I grabbed my wallet, gun, phone and keys and left. On the way to the hotel I called AJ.

*ringing*

Hello?

Yea man did Ari and Mya call you?

Yea im at the hotel now hurry up and get here.

Ight man bye.

*Hangs up*

I pull up to the hotel and I see a bunch of cop cars then I see a black charger with extra tented windows roll into the parking lot. The car window rolled down and the person in the car said sometime to the chief. The car window rolled back up and the ops left and the black car parked.

The door opened and a females leg came out.

"Aaliyah?!?!?" I ran and gave her a hug.

"Trey I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know right. Why are you here?"

"AJ called he said he needed me to clear the area for him again. I just called the clean up crew."

Clean up crew? Someone died? And no one invited me?!?!?

"Ight."

I texted AJ:

-Yo man what floor are y'all on?

~We are on floor 4.

-Ight im coming up.

Me and Aaliyah went up to the 4th floor and Ari and Mya were holding eachother while crying lightly and AJ was sitting next to some body laying in a puddle of blood.

"Who this" i asked, walking closer.

"Bro this is Darrin. You remember, Bryan old nigga the one he was stealing with." 

"Oh yeah I remember that lil hoe."

"Wait so you guys know him?!?"  Mya said

"Yes they know him. He tried to rape me and stuff and I told you what he said" Ari said

"WHAT?!? He tried to WHAT? Are you ok? Did he hurt you baby?" AJ said to Ari

"Oh so im your baby now? You love me again now? You know what fuck you AJ." Ari said while standing up to walk away.

"Ahh shit." Ari fell

"Baby are you ok?... Your bleeding" AJ said

"Oh shit her cut her" I said

"OMG Ari why didnt you tell me??? We need to go to a hospital" Mya said

"Yeah I know but no one call my parents! They would be worried sick being that i was just in the hospital a few weeks ago." Ari said

AJ carried Ari to his car and layed her down in the back seat. He sped off to the hospital and the C.U.C. came and got Darrin and cleaned up the blood and erased the surveillance cameras. I took Mya back to my house to wash off the blood. 

We pulled up into the house and went inside. Mya went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I went to check on Asia and the nanny I hired. They were sleeping. Ok bih looks like it shower time. 

I took my clothes off and got in the shower with Mya.

MYA's POV

I really can't believe i just killed someone. Like fr Ari my baby but I just wish I didnt kill him. He's dead now and idk if he had kids but I know he had a family and I took him from them. Why did it have to end that way?!?!?!

I stood in the shower and tear rolled down my face as I thought about what I did. Then i felt something took my butt. I turned around and Trey was behind me.

"Shit you scared me!" I said while pushing him off me.

"Whats wrong baby?" he hugged me when he saw the tears.

"I just killed someone. What do you mean???"

"Shhhh baby dont cry. Its ok. It was him or Ari and he was a criminal anyway. You did the right thing in a tough sitiuation. You were just trying to save your friend."

"I know but I just feel so bad. Like what about his family and friends?"

"He didnt have family, he was an orphan and he wasnt a very friendly person so I dont think he had them either. But stop worrying about him babe. Relax and lemme handle all this."

I calmed down and Trey kissed me for awhile.

"You good baby? Can I give you a massage? Wash your body? Make you cum?" he smirked.

"Yeah baby im good. You can massage my back for alil then we needa wash up and go see how Ari doing."

He massaged my back soooo good. HIs hands were strong and firm. It turned me on. I moaned under my breath as he kissed from my neck to my back. I turned around and kissed him and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. So much for going to see Ari.

He pulled out and I stood up. 

"Damn ma its better everytime." He smacked me on the butt.

"Mmmm I know. I do it right." 

We washed up, rinsed off and dried off. I put on under wear and laid in the bed. I looked and the time on my phone and it was 10 o'clock at night. Well oh well. Ill just text Ari and I decided stay with Trey for tonight cuz my V hurt right now and I dont feel like going to see her.

I layed down next to Trey and he was asleep. Pussy put his ass to sleep. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Asia" her cute little voice said from behind the door.

"Come in baby."

"Mommy I cant reach the door knob."

"Ok hold on here I come." 

I got up and Trey woke up when i got up. I opened the door and Asia ran and hugged me.

"Aww thank you baby. How was you day?"

"My day was good mommy. Are you ok? I heard you and you sound like you were hurt." she said referring to me and Trey in the shower.

I looked back and Trey and he laughed.

"Im fine. Me and your dad were just playing thats all." 

I carried her to Trey's bed and tucked her between me and him.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy. I love you." 

Asia kissed me and Trey on the cheek and we kissed both her cheeks at the same time and she laughed.

"Goodnight baby." Me and Trey said together.

-

-

-

-

Trey and Mya are goals. lmao 

LIKE

COMMENT

RATE

FOLLOW ME TO KNOW WHEN I UPDATE AND MAKE NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!